PDA

View Full Version : Why SPAM isn't a good marketing tool....

sawan
15-01-2010, 06:16 AM
SPAM is the leading gold scrap buyer in the UK. So if anyone is interested in selling their expensive gold jewellery, then we are just the perfect choice. We have the simplest online procedure for our customers who want to sell their precious gold jewellery. With sellgoldspammers, you can very easily exchange your broken or dented gold jewellery for some easy money. All you need to do is browse through our website and complete the online form. We give you the added advantage of having a free Prepaid Royal Mail Special Delivery Bag. Sellgoldspammers ensures safe and secure transactions as far as exchange of gold jewellery is concerned. We have a speedy and quick service wherein we deliver instant cash in exchange of the gold jewellery of our customers. So don’t wait anymore and quickly send us your old and unused pieces of gold jewellery to sellgoldspammers. We will get back to you with instant cash. Our methods of payment are very simple and reliable. Don’t look beyond sellgoldspammers if you want to sell gold. We have a top-class team of exceptionally well-trained experts who take every possible measure to see that the customer is paid the correct amount of money for his gold jewellery. Mail your gold items to sellgoldspammers to obtain maximum cash in return.

geti-titanium
15-01-2010, 07:37 AM
thanks for that sawan, but is it not true that companies like yours that are springing up all over the place tend to take advantage of peoples ignorance of the value of the gold they have and don't offer as much as they could get if they scrapped it in with a reputable bullion dealer like Cooksons? Do you recommend that your customers should always shop around to find the best price for their scrap perhaps with 2 or 3 different companies?

geti-titanium
15-01-2010, 07:48 AM
If I send my gold to you using your freepost packet and decide not to accept your offer, do you return my gold free of charge also?

MuranoSilver
15-01-2010, 07:52 AM
Lol - not a great place for him to come and spam was it Geti ;)
Thanks for ensuring he didn't get any envelopes here!
I still can't believe people think it's suitable SEO to spam forums,
don't they realise that it's negative to their business...
Nic x