PDA

View Full Version : Post & WIN £150

apike
08-01-2010, 08:35 AM
Simply write a post on the Cooksongold forum for your chance to WIN £150's worth of Cookson product/s of your choice! The best post or thread started will WIN judged by one of our in-house designers, and of course multiple posts count as multiple entries so if you do happen to publish several posts, the more chance you will have of winning this fantastic prize!

This competition runs from Friday 8th January - Sunday 28th February, ends Midnight, so get posting, and remember it's not necessarily the length of the post, it's the quality and interest generated which will determine a great post so think along the lines of advice, topical issues, personal experiences, product recommendations and reviews, demonstrations etc. Good luck!

Terms & conditions

1. Entries are generated automatically following a post being published. Closing date for the draw will be 28.02.2010. The draw will take place on 05.03.2010. Cookson Precious Metals designer will pick the winner.
2. The competition is open to all Cookson Precious Metals customers aged 18 years and over.
3. Entries are unlimited.
4. There is no cash alternative. Cookson Precious Metals reserves the right to change the prize for one of equivalent value. The prize will consist of £150's worth of Cookson products of the winners choice.
5. The winner will be notified via e-mail by 12.03.2010. The winner's name and County will be made available by sending a stamped addressed envelope to: The Competition Secretary, Cookson Precious Metals, 59-83 Vittoria Street. Birmingham B1 3NZ.
6. Employees of Cookson Precious Metals, their agents and families are excluded from the draw together with any person connected to the draw.
7. Entry into the draw is deemed as acceptance of the rules. The winner agrees to participate in any publicity in connection with the draw.
8. No correspondence will be entered into. The Competition Secretary's decision is final. The promoter is Cookson Precious Metals.
9. The total prize value must be spent in one go.

Emerald
08-01-2010, 10:38 AM
ok i'll start

I burnt my toast this morning!! :~:

Jayne
08-01-2010, 10:44 AM
LOL!!
That's pretty interesting Jo :Y:
J x

AlexandraBuckle
08-01-2010, 10:54 AM
doh! i hate burnt toast. yuk!

Emerald
08-01-2010, 10:59 AM
mmm and me third time this week, i need a new toaster so that 150 quid would come in most useful x:Y:

AlexandraBuckle
08-01-2010, 11:02 AM
I don't think cooksons sell toasters :)

I guess you could make some toast with a torch....

SilverBlueberry
08-01-2010, 11:05 AM
Sigh. UK residents again. :( Can you do a competition for international customers only? ;)

Emerald
08-01-2010, 11:06 AM
no but i could make things with what i win then i could afford to buy a new toaster when they have all sold:)

AlexandraBuckle
08-01-2010, 11:43 AM
no but i could make things with what i win then i could afford to buy a new toaster when they have all sold:)

:) thats true!

Sunnybank
08-01-2010, 11:58 AM
Think it must be the time of the year, Jo, coz my toaster has been playing up, its like playing russian roulette.

Suppose I can still use this one as it is snow, not crimbo :snow:

apike
08-01-2010, 12:02 PM
Hey silverblueberry,
We'll make an exception on this one for you, the competition is open is all, no international restrictions. I'll add it into the terms and conditions too! :~:

Emerald
08-01-2010, 12:08 PM
Think it must be the time of the year, Jo, coz my toaster has been playing up, its like playing russian roulette.

Suppose I can still use this one as it is snow, not crimbo :snow:

well it was 11 years old near 12 so i have to let it go gracefully i think but that toast was actually from under the Grill!x

bustagasket
08-01-2010, 12:18 PM
Dont think i can handle any more aggro, and dont post much atm with everything thats going on at home, so i dont think i have to worry about this. :)

angel85
08-01-2010, 02:04 PM
Billiant, I love a good old competition!!!! I've got a particular basket in mind for that :Y:

Emerald
08-01-2010, 10:46 PM
well i am sure everyone will be as excited as i was; when hubby bought this home, with the photos i am about to show you:

A Russell Hobbs Satin 4 slice Toaster it has:

Variable Browning

Extra Lift - ?

Re-movable crumb tray - dont they all!

and you'll like this one

Extra large slots!!

bustagasket
08-01-2010, 10:50 PM
well i am sure everyone will be as excited as i was; when hubby bought this home, with the photos i am about to show you:

A Russell Hobbs Satin 4 slice Toaster it has:

Variable Browning

Extra Lift - ?

Re-movable crumb tray - dont they all!

and you'll like this one

Extra large slots!!

U are just spoilt rotten, that's all there is to it Mrs!

mizgeorge
08-01-2010, 11:14 PM
I'm impressed Jo :)
Especially since it doesn't seem to be heavily branded with any auto manufacturer/parts/spares/consumables names ;)

Emerald
08-01-2010, 11:17 PM
lmao it has a small signature on the side George thats is all and su i would never have recieved such a wonderful gift, yes gift if it had not been in the sale!!!

WitchfordSilver
09-01-2010, 07:01 PM
There is a few things i want, so hope this post works:~:

:snow: -6 outside about 0 at my workstation.

Sunnybank
09-01-2010, 07:25 PM
Variable browning sounds better than black, black or black

Emerald
09-01-2010, 07:27 PM
There is a few things i want, so hope this post works:~:

:snow: -6 outside about 0 at my workstation.

about the same for my post Neil

lynnm
13-01-2010, 02:56 PM
wish it was only a few I wanted.... I want and need loads!!!

Taksbt
23-01-2010, 08:11 PM
Talking of burning things I tried silver clay this week for the first time and burnt through my basic heat block and right through to the roasting tray I was using to work in, as (sob sob) I don't have a work bench yet. My hubby was not amused he's only just bought the tray, my son thought it was hilarious though - doh!!!#-o

Note to self, must add a work bench to my wish list and close the kitchen door to stop the smoke alarm :rofl