PDA

View Full Version : Post & WIN £150

apike
08-01-2010, 08:35 AM
Simply write a post on the Cooksongold forum for your chance to WIN £150's worth of Cookson product/s of your choice! The best post or thread started will WIN judged by one of our in-house designers, and of course multiple posts count as multiple entries so if you do happen to publish several posts, the more chance you will have of winning this fantastic prize!

This competition runs from Friday 8th January - Sunday 28th February, ends Midnight, so get posting, and remember it's not necessarily the length of the post, it's the quality and interest generated which will determine a great post so think along the lines of advice, topical issues, personal experiences, product recommendations and reviews, demonstrations etc. Good luck!

Terms & conditions

1. Entries are generated automatically following a post being published. Closing date for the draw will be 28.02.2010. The draw will take place on 05.03.2010. Cookson Precious Metals designer will pick the winner.
2. The competition is open to all Cookson Precious Metals customers aged 18 years and over.
3. Entries are unlimited.
4. There is no cash alternative. Cookson Precious Metals reserves the right to change the prize for one of equivalent value. The prize will consist of £150's worth of Cookson products of the winners choice.
5. The winner will be notified via e-mail by 12.03.2010. The winner's name and County will be made available by sending a stamped addressed envelope to: The Competition Secretary, Cookson Precious Metals, 59-83 Vittoria Street. Birmingham B1 3NZ.
6. Employees of Cookson Precious Metals, their agents and families are excluded from the draw together with any person connected to the draw.
7. Entry into the draw is deemed as acceptance of the rules. The winner agrees to participate in any publicity in connection with the draw.
8. No correspondence will be entered into. The Competition Secretary's decision is final. The promoter is Cookson Precious Metals.
9. The total prize value must be spent in one go.

Hart-Star
08-01-2010, 12:50 PM
I wonder how "best" will be judged

I wish to claim on the quickest reply, which is bound to be the best one!

Dragonsmagic
08-01-2010, 12:53 PM
Ooooh £150 would get me a few cookies goodies!!! :)

mizgeorge
08-01-2010, 02:23 PM
This has reminded me to ask - who are the Cookson in-house designers please? And what do they design?

I'm simply curious as I've only ever heard them mentioned in the context of this, and a previous competition.

apike
11-01-2010, 08:49 AM
Hi George,
The designer we have occassionally referred to is a lady called Jo, we often call upon her to help us judge competitions. Jo works in our retail department and her role includes duties such as testing new products and assisting our product team.

Adam

CrystalBee
28-01-2010, 04:38 PM
Cookson Forum helps us, with the jewellery love we crave
Their staff are there to guide us, and prices help us save
Whether new styles or old, in silver or gold - be bold
Share thoughts with the forum, remember Cooksongold.

lorraineflee
28-01-2010, 05:55 PM
Cookson Forum helps us, with the jewellery love we crave
Their staff are there to guide us, and prices help us save
Whether new styles or old, in silver or gold - be bold
Share thoughts with the forum, remember Cooksongold.

Hi
Welcome to the forum crowd
Of your rhymes you should be proud!

Lorraine

amazingbabe
28-01-2010, 06:21 PM
Well i am s**t at poetry so i will just say :~: and i would love to win :X

lynnm
28-01-2010, 08:57 PM
Hi
Welcome to the forum crowd
Of your rhymes you should be proud!

Lorraine

LOL! Well done you!

WitchfordSilver
29-01-2010, 08:08 PM
Roses are red
And violets are blue
Some poems rhyme
But my ones don’t.

A boy stood on a burning deck, tapping on his laptop.
I think he’s on the cookies forum, posting for the dosh!

.. ran out of steam!! Someone else can add the next line.

lorraineflee
30-01-2010, 10:22 AM
Roses are red
And violets are blue
Some poems rhyme
But my ones don’t.

One fifty pounds of goodies, oh me, oh my, oh gosh

Next person?

MuranoSilver
30-01-2010, 01:03 PM
Cookies always comes up trumps
With fabulous comps and prizes
But I'm not sure that I'd win a mill
With anything I devises :Y:

Nic x

CrystalBee
30-01-2010, 05:01 PM
Roses are red
And violets are blue
Some poems rhyme
But my ones don’t.

Winning the prize...
Perhaps they might choose our winning lines 3/4 yours and 1/4 mine!

CrystalBee
31-01-2010, 11:42 AM
Cookies always comes up trumps
With fabulous comps and prizes
But I'm not sure that I'd win a mill
With anything I devises :Y:

Nic x

Great Verse - we have started something!

apike
17-03-2010, 03:24 PM
Congratulations to Dennis Heydermand (Dennis (http://www.cooksongold.com/forum/members/dennis.html)) who won £150's worth of Cookson Goodies after being selected by one of our internal designers as publishing the best post within the allocated timeframe. Dennis' four quick jewellery tips (http://www.cooksongold.com/forum/jewellery-hints-tips-tutorials/2207-four-quick-jewellery-tips.html) post was judged as the winner due to the "simple, but incredibly useful" nature of the tips, "the kind of tips all jewellers like to hear".

Thanks to everybody who took part! Look out for more competitions in the coming weeks...

Also keep checking back to the website (http://www.cooksongold.com/home.jsp) to see our new product ranges as and when they go live!

Adam :)

Di Sandland
17-03-2010, 03:25 PM
Well done Dennis!

ps_bond
17-03-2010, 03:26 PM
Well done Dennis!

Lisa Quinn
17-03-2010, 05:02 PM
Well done Dennis xx

MuranoSilver
17-03-2010, 05:17 PM
Yay - Dennis :)))

Fi Wilson
17-03-2010, 05:29 PM
Well done Dennis!
Fi

lorraineflee
17-03-2010, 05:48 PM
Congrats Dennis!

Gemma
17-03-2010, 06:51 PM
Yay! Congrats Dennis! :dancing:

HannahJewelleryDesigns
17-03-2010, 06:52 PM
Nice one Dennis!
(they are VERY handy tips!)

:)

Sunnybank
17-03-2010, 07:28 PM
Congrats Dennis

Tigerlily
17-03-2010, 10:43 PM
Well done Dennis xx

Dennis
18-03-2010, 09:06 PM
Thank you very much for your congratulations. I am naturally delighted to have won the Cookson prize but also a little embarrassed that it has gone to a newcomer.
I have very much enjoyed browsing and contributing to the forum and learning about new tools and products I did'nt even know existed.
As I am pretty well supplied with tools and equipment, I am taking my prize in silver sheet and wire, which will set me up for a good while ahead.
Kind regars to you all, Dennis.

Di Sandland
18-03-2010, 09:33 PM
Dennis, for what it's worth, I think that post was entirely worthy of the prize. Simple tips that were incredibly useful. Enjoy whatever you buy.

bustagasket
18-03-2010, 09:43 PM
Huge congrats Dennis :)

Jayne
19-03-2010, 03:41 PM
Well done Dennis :)
It always comes across from reading your posts that as well as being very knowledgeable, you are a real gentleman.
J x

caroleallen
19-03-2010, 05:39 PM
Well done you.

Petal
19-03-2010, 06:09 PM
Many congratulations Dennis and well deserved too. Your tips were very useful and I am sure you've helped others since you joined. Enjoy all your silver goodies. :Y:

Well done you!

Ominicci
21-03-2010, 12:31 PM
Well done Dennis!!! =D>