PDA

View Full Version : What colours are in!!!

laura webb
01-07-2009, 03:02 PM
Was hoping to seek the thoughts of you guys in the know in regards to what colours are in this season. I am planning on designing and making a new range of bracelets, necklets etc.

I hear greens are a good avenue to go down, but I'm not too sure??? Any thoughts everyone.

:)

Bee
03-07-2009, 08:28 AM
A lot of places seem to have a lot of turquoise and cream in, as well as blues such as periwinkle blue...

Dawny
03-07-2009, 09:23 AM
I hear yellows are in at the moment. There are some lovely yellow shades of swarovski on the cookson website. I must admit I've not come across many pieces which have particularly caught my eye in yellow.

What's everyone else's thoughts.

Redkite
03-07-2009, 03:15 PM
I've seen loads of acid yellows/greens, sort of bright pastel colours with very small amounts of a contrasting colour like bright red or turquoise

amazingbabe
11-07-2009, 07:49 AM
I keep an eye on this by having a look online at the highstreet stores clothes....

pauljoels
12-07-2009, 06:54 PM
Here's a couple of websites that are really good for info on colour that I found whilst researching something else for work a while ago. The first is probably closer to what you want, but the second, may help you understand colours and their influences and hence help you to sell jewellery knowing the feelings/emotions people will feel about your jewellery.

colourlovers.com
colour-affects.co.uk

(sorry they are not proper links - I cannot do that until 15 posts...)

hope they help - there's tonnes of info on colours on the web - just google it.

MuranoSilver
12-07-2009, 07:35 PM
This is a fashion trenda and colour forecasting site.
(goes through to Autumn/Winter 2009/10.
http://www.fashiontrendsetter.com/content/color_trends.html

However there will always be colours that are perenial
turquoise blues (which always seem popular), black and silver
amber browns. Folks just love them and they co-ordinate with
most trends

Nicola x

reikiangel
02-08-2009, 09:30 PM
Hi there

Ive been making rings this last couple of weeks and turquiose definatly seems to be a favourite and ive done a few orange too!
Hope this helps

reikiangel
02-08-2009, 09:31 PM
heres one of my orange ones
xx