PDA

View Full Version : A Recent Discussions List?

Solunar Silver Studio
24-07-2009, 02:33 PM
My computer crashed just before lunch and I only got is sorted out about 2pm. When I got back on the forum everything I was following this morning had vanished and I'm finding it really hard to pick up the threads.:( I've noticed this happens over night and we have to 'start again' each morning - which is fair enough - but it is really hard to get it all started again!! I don't know if I have got the energy now!!

Would any one else like a 'recent topics' page where we can easily pick up something we were deeply into the previous day...or 2 days?
Barbara

MuranoSilver
24-07-2009, 02:37 PM
There's a "Todays Posts" under the Quick links section of the tool bar
(Gives you the last 24hours posts)
Nic x

Solunar Silver Studio
24-07-2009, 02:40 PM
Well - that should be the shortest thread in history!!!:D Is there ANYTHING you don't know Nic???!?!? Thank you!!!:D

MuranoSilver
24-07-2009, 02:52 PM
Well I'm still trying with "How to eat lots of Chocolate - whilst getting thin",
maybe that should go in the things you can't master thread :p
Nic x

Solunar Silver Studio
24-07-2009, 03:57 PM
Ha, ha! Can't help you on that one.:D Since I started this thread I thought perhaps I'd make use of it before it finally dies and ask you about the rest of the tool bar Nic (or anyone else for that matter)! What is, or should be, going on under the Community bit? Is anyone using it and I just can't see it or is everyone ignoring it because they don't know what to do with it?:confused:
Barbara

wendy
24-07-2009, 04:10 PM
Do you always log in? I've found that if I log in it remembers what I've seen/not seen, but if I forget it only remembers if I'm on the same computer, and as you say within the same day. eg If I don't log in but just read the forum on the PC downstairs, when I look on the laptop it won't know what I've seen, but if I log in it works fine. Just a thought.

MuranoSilver
24-07-2009, 04:21 PM
Ha, ha! Can't help you on that one.:D Since I started this thread I thought perhaps I'd make use of it before it finally dies and ask you about the rest of the tool bar Nic (or anyone else for that matter)! What is, or should be, going on under the Community bit? Is anyone using it and I just can't see it or is everyone ignoring it because they don't know what to do with it?:confused:
Barbara

Community = Stuff for us folks on the forum
e.g. There's now a new Social Group that we can join (I just created it)
For PMC Folks - If you join it we can post PMC & Fine silver things to that particular groups photo album & keep us all inspired...

Pictures & Albums shows an overview of recently updated Albums owned by forum members

Contacts & Friends allows you to see the folks who've friended you (makes it easy to click their profiles and see what they've been posting & what they're up to)

Nic x

EmmaRose
28-07-2009, 03:26 PM
Nic, if you ever find the answer to the chocolate one do let me know :D

Ominicci
29-07-2009, 09:11 AM
Methinks she may have a hard time with that one ...but you never know...:-D

MuranoSilver
29-07-2009, 09:59 AM
You know Death by Chocolate can be Tragic http://boingboing.net/2009/07/08/death-by-chocolate-n.html
I'm going for the slow lingering version involving many many years of sin......0:-)
Nic xx