PDA

View Full Version : 'Expected' or ''Stock on order'?

Charlotte
26-11-2009, 09:57 AM
How long can I expect to wait if an item says 'Expected' or 'Stock on order'? Its my fault for leaving it so late, but I have an order I need to get out asap, and it just so happens the one thing I wanted (and can't be substituted) isn't available:-O

*Breathing deeply... trying not to freak out here*:-"

AlexandraBuckle
26-11-2009, 10:11 AM
what is it you need?

Charlotte
26-11-2009, 10:31 AM
Hello Alexandra! How are you?

Oval Belcher chain 4 (loose) Product Code: WVB C00

Charlotte
26-11-2009, 10:50 AM
I just freaked out and bought £25 worth of back up chain (oval belcher in 3, and diamond belcher in 4) so I can use them as a last resort, still a bit worried though#-o

AlexandraBuckle
26-11-2009, 11:09 AM
Hello I'm good thanks! Hows married life? - and your back, is it any better?

I was just thinking that someone here might have some spare they could sell you :) Don't have any spare belcher 4 chain though I'm afraid...
Hope what you've bought works! xx

Charlotte
26-11-2009, 11:18 AM
Married life is good thanks! My back got a bit worse, and I have been traveling about going to hospitals, now I'm waiting for a referral to a hospital near me for tests. BUT I have been doing a ton of pilates and think that it is helping a lot, plus I've just decided its not the end of the world and to stop moping about feeling sorry for myself;) How's married life for you?

I think the diamond belcher 4 should work, I was only worried because I'm sending 2 identical bracelets and 2 identical necklaces, but I might make one set in diamond and the other in oval and be done with it. Every time I make replacement orders they are slightly different... but thats the charm of being handmade surely?;)

I feel properly on edge now though, I think I'll have to email them, I've not been a great jeweller to them the last couple of months[-o<

AlexandraBuckle
26-11-2009, 11:25 AM
I'm glad you are getting back on track with everything and sorry to hear your back got worse :(
And I'm glad you've come back - I missed you! :X

i'm sure the diffent chains will be fine - try not to worry :)

Charlotte
26-11-2009, 11:28 AM
Thanks, I just wish I could have got my act together a week earlier, I wanted to get my xmas stock sent out before December! I'm excited to be back in the workshop though, I'm thinking about buying a posh chair to get a little more comfey on!;)

Have I missed anything? How is your jewellery going? xxx

Rob Taylor
26-11-2009, 11:40 AM
Hi Charlotte
Chain has been a real success story for us this with sales far beyond our expectation (and far beyond 2008 sales). The downside is we have run out of some lines and we are trying to play catch-up with the demand, we need better crystal balls!
WVB C00 is due in around December 8th (possibly a few days earlier with a bit of luck).
If anyone needs eta's or to discuss alternatives, please call us on 08451001122 we are always happy to talk to you.

Rob

Emerald
27-11-2009, 10:13 AM
Hi Rob do you know when you will be getting some more 1mm snake chains in when i spoke to the lady the other day when i placed an order they where out of stock and she was unsure when they would next be in, thanks

Charlotte
27-11-2009, 10:36 AM
Thanks for the info Rob, I'll have to make a big order on it so it doesn't happen again. I'm such a naturally unorganized person, I make lists on a daily basis but still I make these mistakes!!! Must try harder!!!:boring:

AlexandraBuckle
27-11-2009, 02:03 PM
Thanks, I just wish I could have got my act together a week earlier, I wanted to get my xmas stock sent out before December! I'm excited to be back in the workshop though, I'm thinking about buying a posh chair to get a little more comfey on!;)

Have I missed anything? How is your jewellery going? xxx

My jewellery going well thanks, I've been doing some Christmassy fairs and updating the photos on my website.

Hehe, no you haven't missed too much, you'll catch up soon enough :)

Get the chair and put it down on expenses :Y: