PDA

View Full Version : Competition Winners Announced!!!

apike
18-11-2009, 02:32 PM
Hi everyone :~:,
I'd like to announce the winners of our 'post a comment and win' competition. Participants were automatically entered into this competition by simply posting comments on either the Cooksongold forum or blog in recent months up until 31st October.

The winners will receive one of twenty mystery parcels made up of Cookson goodies!

So congratulations to the following winners:
Emerald
agent_44
Jayne
bustagasket
Boo
Milomade
Julie
Murano Silver
Lindyloo
Solunar Silver Studio
kymbi
snow_imp
Moon Cottage
Gemma
caroleallen
Jason John
The Dragon
Rustic Charm
Coco
lorraineflee

The winners should receive their prizes by the end of next week at the latest. Please don't hesitate to get in touch if this is not the case.

I'd just like to thank you all for your continued interest in the Cooksongold forum and hope you continue to enjoy the community! [[]]

Rustic Charm
18-11-2009, 02:38 PM
Congratulations everyone!!!! i so want it to be next week now, it'll be better than christmas !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

snow_imp
18-11-2009, 02:43 PM
Wow - I rarely win anything - can't wait to see what cookies have sent.

Congrats to us all.

kymbi
18-11-2009, 02:47 PM
What a lovely surprise for us all - well done Cookies :D

Rustic Charm
18-11-2009, 02:55 PM
Can't wait till Su (bustagasket) finds her name on the list the forum will go into melt down she'll be so excited i'm sure!!!!! lol x

The Dragon
18-11-2009, 03:00 PM
ooooOOOOOO :bauble::xmaswave::bauble: OOOOOOoooo

Can you tell I'm excited!!!!

Hope everyone enjoys their boxes!

Thank you Cookies

Emerald
18-11-2009, 03:12 PM
oooh how very very exciting xx

Di Sandland
18-11-2009, 03:13 PM
You know, I'm really pleased to have won a mystery prize; I rarely win anything. But I've been evaluating my input and, really, when it comes to usefulness, well, its not up to much. Yeah, I'm good at enthusing folk and giving virtual hugs but advice nope, because I am very much a newbie when it comes to making real jewellery.

There are a few folk on here who give real good 'value for money' in terms of their input. Ask a question and they'll give you the answer; ask for an honest opinion and you'll get constructive criticism. I'm thinking in terms of the Peters and the Georges of this world.

Okay, so George has become a mate and perhaps I'm biased... but I don't think so.

What am I saying? Not sure but probably something about credit where its due.

So, from me to the technique sharers and enablers - Thankyou!

Rustic Charm
18-11-2009, 03:16 PM
:": Di x x x x x x BIG THANX!!

Di Sandland
18-11-2009, 03:19 PM
Totally agree with you Di, but I think this competition was just random, anyone who posted absolutely anything was in with a chance.

Peter and George are invaluable though aswell as many others. :Y:

I know Jay but I just wanted to say thank you.

mizgeorge
18-11-2009, 03:23 PM
Thank you Di :)

I think this competition was just random, anyone who posted absolutely anything was in with a chance.

JJ, I'm quite sure you're right. Especially since one of the winners left the forum over two months ago.....

Congratulations to all of you!

Di Sandland
Too right, they are stars and I myself have personally had loads of advice from the pair of them in the past. Maybe cookies should send them each a top of the range Durston. :Y:

Wouldn't mind one of those myself.

PMSL - and anyway, you've already asked for a handsome man to be peeled and brought to your room. Can't have both mate!

lesley
Congratulations everyone.

:'(:'(:'(:'(

snow_imp
18-11-2009, 03:24 PM
There are so many people on the forum I'd want to say thank you to - I'd be worried about missing someone.

So to all those that have answered questions, offered advice and constructive criticism

:ta:

and

[[]]

Sorry, hijacked the thread slightly.

lesley
18-11-2009, 03:25 PM
Can I have the handsome man if J doesn't get him please?

apike
18-11-2009, 03:27 PM
Hi Di, as Jason said, this competition was just about chance. I randomly selected 20 posts from over 23,000 posts. If it was about valued contribution I'm sure they would have received a prize! :)

The Dragon
18-11-2009, 03:27 PM
There are so many people on the forum I'd want to say thank you to - I'd be worried about missing someone.

So to all those that have answered questions, offered advice and constructive criticism

and

[[]]

Couldn't have put it better myself!

Solunar Silver Studio
18-11-2009, 04:04 PM
Oh my!! What a totally fantastic email to find when I got home!! I am just totally thrilled and would like to thank Cooksons for spreading a little happiness this way!:Y:
This forum has been the best thing to happen for me in a very long time and has filled a huge gap in so many ways - bringing friends from all round the country to my desktop and giving me a chance to talk 'shop' to people who also like nothing more than to admire each other's hammers!!:D You are all the best!! Big hugs to you all!![[]]

Tigerlily
18-11-2009, 04:37 PM

and

[[]]

Well said!! I have only been posting here for a few weeks and have already received a wealth of invaluable information/help/knowledge, so I would like to say a BIG THANK YOU to you all too!!! (Sorry I hijacked, but couldn't stop by and say nothing:-"

Well done on your prizes, you all very much deserve them.... can't wait to hear all about what you have won!!

x x

Coco
18-11-2009, 04:47 PM
Mystery parcel?!! Uummmmm Squeeeeeeee?!! I think...

But as I never win anything either: *SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!*

Thankyou!!!! :ta:

caroleallen
18-11-2009, 05:03 PM
Wow, wow, wow! What a surprise!

lorraineflee
18-11-2009, 05:04 PM
OOh I never win anything - but I have , Whoopeeeeee!!!
Thank you Cooksons for making a currently rather housebound "hop-a-long" very happy!!
Lorraine
:snow:

Gemma
18-11-2009, 05:09 PM
Oh what a lovely surprise to come home after a rotten day with stroppy teenagers. Thanks Cookies!
Also want to add my big :ta: to all you inspiring, supporting and super helpful folks out there. In other words THANKS EVERYONE!!

bustagasket
18-11-2009, 06:54 PM
omg OMGOMGOMGOMGOMG and did i mention OMG!!!!!!

I am soooooooooooooooooo excited thank youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu uuu xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Rustic Charm
18-11-2009, 06:57 PM
LOL we have all been waiting for to find out Su!!!! x x x

bustagasket
18-11-2009, 06:58 PM
lol you are gonna give me a reputation!!

Kalorlo
18-11-2009, 07:10 PM
Hee, congrats to all! And you have to tell us what you get in your parcels! :D

Sunnybank
18-11-2009, 07:14 PM

O yes please we want to know what's in the parcels, congrats!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

agent_44
18-11-2009, 07:21 PM
Woo Hoo !!!! :)))

Thanks a bunch Cooksons you rock! :D

MuranoSilver
18-11-2009, 07:34 PM
:snowman:HOORAH!!!! Extra pressies under our trees!!! :xmastree:
Congratulations to all us lucky Buggers!!!
nic xxx

Coco
18-11-2009, 07:38 PM

I want to know noooooooooow! Can't someone tell us what's in them?

Pweeeeeeaasseeee!!!! :dance::dance::dance:

amazingbabe
18-11-2009, 07:43 PM
Congratulations all you buggers (nic said it) ha ha well done you guys :xmaswave:

Lindyloo
18-11-2009, 08:17 PM
Woooowweeeee!

Sooooo excited. I love mystery prizes. Well actually this will be the best I've ever got. I have won a cookbook and some mugs before. But this is way better. Thank you Cookies.

And may I add my thanks to all those knowledgeable people and also to all the very amusing people who make it well worth visiting this forum every day. :ta:

geti-titanium
18-11-2009, 08:21 PM
I'd be happy if they gift wrap the sexiest man in the building and send him to me wrapped in a bow!

Sorry Jason I'm giving your building a wide berth - I have my reputation to consider :)

Congratulations everybody :xmaswave:

Jayne
18-11-2009, 09:43 PM
Oh Wooo!!
What a fab surprise - thank-you so much Cookson! :D
I've received outstanding customer service from you this week, you always deliver in next to no time, you host this amazing forum & now free gifties!!
And a huge thank-you to all the knowledgable, generous people on this forum who have made it an encyclopedic resource for newbie wannabes like me :Y:
J x

Mystic
18-11-2009, 10:44 PM
Congratulations to all you lucky folks, what a nice early Christmas presant:Y:

EmmaRose
19-11-2009, 01:14 PM
LOL typical, I couldn't win something if my life depended on it!! waaahhhhh :'( (despite 800 posts ha ha ha)
sobs :(
well done all, enjoy!
x

mizgeorge
19-11-2009, 01:21 PM
Don't worry Em, I think you and I just missed the automatic cut-off point ;)

EmmaRose
19-11-2009, 01:30 PM
LOL story of my life George ;)

Lisa Quinn
19-11-2009, 06:19 PM
You lucky, lucky pixies :carolers:

Don't forget to let us know what all your luvverly goodies are xx

SilverBlueberry
19-11-2009, 07:09 PM
Yay! Congrats everybody! :)

Ominicci
20-11-2009, 12:23 AM
Congratulations everyone!!! :)))(Got the right thread this time lol)

Don't forget to let us other people (you know, the ones that didn't win...) know what you won :'(

:snowball:

Jayne
24-11-2009, 08:32 AM
This week
I am mostly
Staying in & waiting for the Postman :D
(I have not been this excited for a long time)(fully clothed)
J x

snow_imp
24-11-2009, 09:07 AM
If the parcel is big enough I'll have to wait and go and collect it from the post office - here's hoping for a big parcel :xmaslaugh:

AlexandraBuckle
24-11-2009, 09:07 AM
LOL typical, I couldn't win something if my life depended on it!! waaahhhhh :'( (despite 800 posts ha ha ha)
sobs :(
well done all, enjoy!
x

Don't worry - i didn't win either (in fact - I completely missed this thread - not sure how that happened!)

Though I did win a raffle prize on Saturday so I'll console myself with that :)

Well done everyone who did win :Y:
Let us non-winners know what you got!

shelliem
24-11-2009, 10:12 AM
Congrats every body can't wait to hear what you got!

Lindyloo
24-11-2009, 07:35 PM
Still waiting for it to arrive....

ben b
24-11-2009, 09:42 PM
................................bugger

Rustic Charm
25-11-2009, 08:53 AM
still waiting........................................... .......