PDA

View Full Version : make a note of this cookson!

silver Girl
19-11-2009, 09:38 AM
cooksons.
I really don't not understand why you have to ask me for more money to pay for the silver sheet I order. this silver sheet was out of stock , then when I
phone on monday it was back in stock. order this silver sheet on the 4/11/09. and should have got it by now.
cos of all the lies . I'm not ordering silver sheet from again cos feel like you can't get it post out to me when I need it ugently. so cos of this I'm not trusting you lot again! :(|:N:

Jayne
19-11-2009, 09:45 AM
Hi Silvergirl,

I just read your post - have you put all of this into an email direct to Cookson? I just ask, because I had a problem with my last order and when I emailed Cookson directly they couldn't have been more helpful!
Maybe there's a glitch in communication somewhere...........?

J x

Trudy
19-11-2009, 09:59 AM
Silver Girl, I really do think that you should try to sort these kind of things out directly with Cooksons before posting such comments. I have never had any problems with any of my orders and when I had a faulty product it was dealt with very quickly and replaced the next day.

I think it is very unfair to start calling people liars, I am sure that as Jayne says it has been a communication error and can be sorted.

Di Sandland
19-11-2009, 10:23 AM
Oh Silver - you've been and gone and done it again! Remember how upset you got last time when you made an invalid complaint on a public forum? ~Everybody jumped to Cookson's defence because they are, at the end of the day, superb when it comes to customer service.

Public forums aren't the place to do this sort of thing - contact them directly.

bustagasket
19-11-2009, 10:48 AM
I am afraid i have to agree with those above, whilst you may have a valid reason for complaint, as things can go wrong in all things, it is definately something which you should be sorting out in private with Cooksons.

Most of us, as you know are more than satisfied with both their service and their after sales care, and you need to be speaking to someone direct who can help sort out where this order has perhaps, gone squiffy.

THIS IS NOT A PERSONAL ATTACK ON YOU so please dont think it is, but whatever the circumstances are, the forums is really not the place to bring it up, because as outsiders, we are not in a position to have seen both sides of the situation, and therefore we are unable to judge fairly as to whether there is any cause for complaint. And i am sure that Cooksons will not see it as professional to reply to you here, as it is a private matter, not one for general discussion.

Hope things get resolved quickly for you and amicably.

kymbi
19-11-2009, 10:51 AM
I feel like I'm having a groundhog day....

silver Girl
19-11-2009, 10:59 AM
my post was for COOKSON ONLY and not for everyone to start bring me down ................ ok ok , what ever I said I'm sorry. now can people leave me alone before my depression starts.

MuranoSilver
19-11-2009, 11:05 AM
If the post is for Cooksons only then I suggest you e-mail it to them.
Or if you prefer to use the forum then PM Admin
Thread will be closed as I'm sure it will be now dealt with via alternative methods. ;)
Nic xx