PDA

View Full Version : So who do I know??

Wolfie75
13-11-2009, 09:23 AM
Hello all,
I have been a member (a rubbish one) for a while, but never really got into the swing of this forum. But I am slowly finding my way around and learing to use it properly (I know its simple, but sometimes, brain is slow on the up take!). So who do i know from other forums, as I am not sure if you are hiding under different names...

I look forward to chatting to all those I do not know YET!! too. I *hand on heart* promise to be a good forum member who visits on a regular (if not daily) basis. I promise not dissapear yet again!

Be kind, this is third time lucky...lol.xc:-"

lorraineflee
13-11-2009, 10:06 AM
Welcome back Claire, we don't punish the non-posters, well not yet anyway!!
:jedi:

Lorraine

Wolfie75
13-11-2009, 10:09 AM
Thats good to know...lol.xc

MuranoSilver
13-11-2009, 10:22 AM
Welcome back Claire :D
Happy posting
Nic x

Petal
13-11-2009, 10:42 AM
Welcome back Claire - we're a friendly lot, so I'm sure you'll be fine. []

You have posted on a Friday though and Friday's + the weekends are notoriously quiet on here... so don't be disappointed if you don't get too many replies :-"

Gemma
13-11-2009, 10:48 AM
Hello Clair :~:
I don't think we've met properly yet! Welcome back. Not sure I know you from any other forums! I'm not in any other jewellery forums!

Tigerlily
13-11-2009, 10:50 AM
Hi Claire, welcome from me too!! :welcome: I am new around here, and trying to get my head around where things are too, so look forward to chatting more and of course picking your brains :D xx

The Dragon
13-11-2009, 11:09 AM
Hello Claire,

:xmaswelcome: back, I'm sure you'll like it here, there's always lots going on. Feel free to stop by anytime and tell us a little more about yourself.

:bauble::bauble::bauble:

Annie

Sunnybank
13-11-2009, 12:12 PM
Hi Claire,

Welcome from another South Wales resident, I live north of Abergavenny and I guess I must have seen your work in Line of Fire, but I've not been for a while. Love the items on your web site.

I'm afraid I'm a lazy forum member and don't post very often, I tend to soak up all the professional tips.

Wolfie75
13-11-2009, 03:04 PM
Well thank you all for for kind welcome back.. Sunny, loved line of fire, closed now sadly! I have also just had to stop doing Abergavenny Market, although I really do hope I can do it again in the new year!

Will be in the studio for most of tomorrow, although I am going to try and step out to Model House for a visit...
So be back on Sunday!...xc