PDA

View Full Version : hee hee hee

ben b
10-11-2009, 02:37 PM
Toay, I have been mainly playing call of duty modern warfare 2.

I got from sainsburys for £26 before they all sold out (by 10am!)

How cool am I.

:Y:

Ominicci
10-11-2009, 03:06 PM
I wonder if that is the one my daughter's boyfriend is getting - he has preordered it but she has no transport to go to Bristol and get it today and apparently he just can't wait!!! But he has to...til tomorrow anyway.

Jayne
10-11-2009, 03:32 PM
Is that the game where you have to shout 'WOT BLUD?' & 'AH, JOG ON U NUBE!' at the tele? Yeah, I think my son's got that one ;)
J x

mochiandmocha
10-11-2009, 04:21 PM
Eheh...another video game geek! cooool!
Not really our kind of game, though...(We're waiting like mad for Friday, when Square Enix anounces the Europe release date for Final Fantasy XIII^_^)

Solunar Silver Studio
10-11-2009, 04:36 PM
My poor son...part time employee of Blockbuster Game...was up until 2 o'clock this morning selling the damn thing to all you crazy people!!!<:)- Apparently they had about 300 people in the shop between midnight and half past one!

The world has gone mad!!!

geti-titanium
10-11-2009, 05:25 PM
The last game I played was the old 'Tennis' game where you had a little white dot bouncing around the telly and you had to hit it back to your opponent - I had minutes of fun with that one. :Y:

AlexandraBuckle
10-11-2009, 05:40 PM
I am currently playing and enjoying Mortal Combat verses DC Universe on the XBox :)

Kalorlo
10-11-2009, 05:56 PM
Dragon Age: Origins on the Xbox 360 here :D

Lisa Quinn
10-11-2009, 07:55 PM
AAAAARRRRRGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.:(|.......my 15 yr old son has bought this today, he asked me if it was ok to go into town with his mates after school today and I, DOHHH!!#-o ,said yes!!!
His mock GCSE's start on Friday and I am heartily sick of bloody revision,so I let him go out !!! What an idiot, it is bad enough bellowing at him morning , noon and night to get off his lazy arse and revise then testing him and setting my own revision exercises and then all the chuffing marking of past exam papers without having to battle with this new sooper dooper game for his bleedin' attention. ( It is banned until 6.30pm when revision is finished, much sulking and grunting Kevin impressions, but I am in charge ......aren't I :(|!!)
Sorry rant over.

Solunar Silver Studio
10-11-2009, 08:08 PM
Poor Lisa! At least it is only the mocks. Either he will do really well and put your mind at rest a bit for the real things - or he will not do so well and that will probably give him a kick up the backside far more effective than your having a go at him does...and he will have some time to buck up his ideas. I have torn my hair out over all 4 of mine through their exams...and amazingly they have all passed all of them - with varying grades, but still good passes. My nagging had no effect at all on any of them...it just stressed me out! At that age they will do what they want to do and you can rant until you are blue in the face...but stick with your ban until 6.30...just to prove your are in charge!!:Y: Best of luck between now and June!:D (And then you have A levels to face!!!!=:-O:'()

Lisa Quinn
10-11-2009, 08:37 PM
d (and then you have a levels to face!!!!=:-o:'()

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrggggggggggggg ggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh !!!

caroleallen
11-11-2009, 06:39 AM
I'm with Barbara on this one. You can lead a horse to water but you can't make him stop playing games. Neither of mine did any work until they got to uni and then realised it was their last chance.