PDA

View Full Version : Fine Silver Findings for PMC users

MuranoSilver
21-07-2009, 03:03 PM
As Cookson Gold are now selling PMC & Art Clay Silver it would be wonderful if they also sold more fine silver findings & sheet to go with it....
Wishlist:
Fine Silver Tubing for making bezels & stone settings
Bezel Cups to fit their most popular cabochon sizes in round and oval.
Ring Liners (so people can hob fire their rings and still have good integral strength)
Bead Cores so folks can build their own beads to fit Pandora style bracelets.
More Fine Silver Bezel strip (maybe with scalloped edges?)

I know they're available elsewhere but it would be brilliant to buy them from cooksons! :D

Nic x

Solunar Silver Studio
21-07-2009, 04:26 PM
Couldn't agree more!! Why should America have all the good stuff and leave us to suffer?? It was lack of fine silver findings that made me teach myself how to make my own...hey - what am I talking about????... Just make sure you don't undercut me on fine silver chain...and ballpins...and Argentium earwires come to that as I am just about to put some on my website!!
Barbara

EmmaRose
24-07-2009, 11:02 AM
Totally agree! Also US now have clever little things to put in back of cuff links (embed in silver clay) then attach cufflink to back post firing!
pretty PLEASE cooksons!!! (the company is metal clay findings Cooksons! take note!!!)
E

EmmaRose
30-07-2009, 08:11 PM
Totally agree! Also US now have clever little things to put in back of cuff links (embed in silver clay) then attach cufflink to back post firing!
pretty PLEASE cooksons!!! (the company is metal clay findings Cooksons! take note!!!)
E

Ahem cooksons are you listening!! they have lots of REALLY ingenious stuff!!!
Em

julie
30-07-2009, 08:16 PM
good idea :Y:

Milomade
25-05-2011, 04:51 PM
I don't use PMC, but I also would love Cooksons to stock more of a range of bezzel strips - especially scalloped and fancy edged bezels.

lorraineflee
25-05-2011, 06:32 PM
What they have all said, so many things available in the US of A and hardly any here - pleeeeeeease Cookies, pretty please!!!!!
Lorraine

mizgeorge
25-05-2011, 09:41 PM
Milo - there's a pretty decent range (not scalloped though) available at Rashbel.