PDA

View Full Version : I think I am over the hump!

agent_44
28-10-2009, 04:00 PM
Well the past couple of weeks or so have been full of moving stress and I managed to get a nasty chest infection, which I think was a result of my flu not going away completely. Every thing is finally moved now though, and I think I am finally getting better, so I just have unpacking and then decorating to start on. I say just, it's going to be a massive operation I think, so much stuff for me and the OH to go through before we can think about making the place look nice, but the worst is definitely over! My new bench arrives tomorrow, which has me all excited, just need to clear space for it :) So hopefully soon I will be playing with my new enamelling kit and finally trying out the delft clay casting, and making my Secret Santa gift on my new bench, hurrah!:Y:

Been trying to have a bit of a catch up on here, looks like I have to learn some very long and interesting acronyms! ;)

Emerald
28-10-2009, 04:03 PM
Lol good to have you back Lucinda glad you are all settled, how exciting a new bench (sssh dont tell Su) dont forget to post a pic in teh bench and tools section so we can all oooh and aaah over it it in all its shinyness before you go scorching it xx:~:

agent_44
28-10-2009, 04:09 PM
I shall Jo :) though I have to say it's not the most beautiful thing in the world, not lovely thick solid wood like some peoples home made benches, I think it will need a paint job to pretty it up!

geti-titanium
28-10-2009, 04:14 PM
I managed to get a nasty chest infection

I don't want to get Emerald jealous, but if you need some Vic rubbing on your chest - I'm yer man. :)

agent_44
28-10-2009, 04:28 PM
Haha, thanks Geti! :-D As it happens, I have doscovered about 6 tubs of that stuff around the house as I have been trying to sort through all the tings left behind by other people!

EmmaRose
28-10-2009, 04:58 PM
well done, put your feet up and have a cup of tea in all that too!

Di Sandland
28-10-2009, 05:00 PM
Nice to have you back Lucinda :X

bustagasket
28-10-2009, 06:12 PM
Great to have you back Lucy, not been the same without you and...................

Lol good to have you back Lucinda glad you are all settled, how exciting a new bench (sssh dont tell Su) dont forget to post a pic in teh bench and tools section so we can all oooh and aaah over it it in all its shinyness before you go scorching it xx:~:

I SAW THAT!!! WAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH :(|#-o:'(

lesley
28-10-2009, 08:21 PM
Helloooooo again. Glad you've clambered over the boxes and found your way back. :)

kymbi
29-10-2009, 07:52 AM
Glad you're getting back onto an even keel again Lucinda :X

Ominicci
29-10-2009, 02:51 PM
Yay! Well done :Y:

Whereabouts in Bath are you (without giving address away)? Will give you a shout when I am next over there!