PDA

View Full Version : Thanks for the advice

Sunnybank
27-10-2009, 12:19 PM
Have been a bit busy with the day job, so jewellery has had to take a back seat, I’ve managed the odd browse of the forum though and wow have I learned a lot.

Micro mesh is wonderful, I’ve polished my hammers and surprise, surprise get a superb finish, I’ve oxidised with boiled egg and revelation of revelations I now hammer solder thinner before cutting it, not only is it easier to cut but its easier to place and melts quicker.

Thanks everyone, I don’t really have much to add to the forum most of the time, but I’m like a sponge soaking up all the tips and advice.

The Dragon
27-10-2009, 09:19 PM
I'm really glad you've found it so useful, I know I have and still do.

I want you to make a note of the date you posted this thread and in 2 months time I would love it if you told us all about the things you have managed to do in that time, with pictures if possible, I'm betting you'll have a whole lot of things to show us.

It seems that that is something special that happens on this forum, we all manage to inspire each other to make, learn about and design beautiful things - it's magic - just wait and see. :)