PDA

View Full Version : stock quantities

glen
26-10-2009, 12:50 PM
dont know if this has been mentioned before but product stock quantities on the products would be wonderful, is there a database somewhere to find that out without annoying the CG reception for an hour?

Rob Taylor
26-10-2009, 01:44 PM
Hi
We decided a long time ago to simply put 'in stock' 'expected' etc as it seemed the easiest option at the time given some internal processes that we faced. The stock levels are available in a circuitous way, as quantities of items in your basket will reflect availability if you take all the stock.
Feel free to call the contact centre team (on 08451001122) if you need to have a specific discussion about availability levels of products, we're happy to take your calls.

regards

Rob

Ominicci
27-10-2009, 12:56 PM
It is annoying though when it is shown as 'In stock' but an order comes back as 'awaiting stock' as happened when I ordered 0.8mm Argentium wire. I was told that I had ordered more than you had in stock. If it had shown the quantity available I would have only ordered that amount rather than having to wait additional time for the full amount (I only ordered a large amount in case it went out of stock quickly again lol!)