PDA

View Full Version : Good luck with Arlington, Di

Petal
22-10-2009, 07:21 AM
Its Di's big event at Arlington on Sunday and I just wanted to send her my best wishes and send her a big [[]] from me.

She's bound to be beavering away making things and getting organised for her event..... so come on folks, all the very best Di, I'm sure you'll have lots of buyers who'll bring their big cheque books and lots of cash to buy your sparklies :Y:

Lotsaluv

xx

bustagasket
22-10-2009, 07:32 AM
Every thing crossed for bumper sales for you Di, go get em tiger!!!

Solunar Silver Studio
22-10-2009, 07:32 AM
Yes Di! All the best from me too! What is your itinerary so that we can follow your every move..in thought at least!!! It's great that Nicci will be visiting you - if she can fight her way through the heaving hoards gathered around your goodies!!:Y:

snow_imp
22-10-2009, 08:11 AM
Good luck Di and I hope you enjoy yourself too.

agent_44
22-10-2009, 09:15 AM
And from me, good luck, everything shall be crossed in your honour! :-D

MuranoSilver
22-10-2009, 09:36 AM
:))) Support and Lots of Sales - positive Karma sent accross the "waves" :)))
Nic xx

Lisa Quinn
22-10-2009, 09:46 AM
Hoping that you have a fantastic day Di and that you make loads and loads of sales.

Can't wait to hear your report of how it went, I'm so excited for you !!

Lisa xx

kymbi
22-10-2009, 10:21 AM
Hope you have a great day Di ~ good luck x

Di Sandland
22-10-2009, 10:43 AM
Aw, thanks guys! Just dropped in for my fix then its back to the bench peg! I'm having to turn the computer off completely otherwise I'd be getting nothing done. If I'd turned it off a week or so ago I wouldn't be in this situation now. But, actually, I wouldn't change anything - I love this community.

Now I'm getting soppy so I'm off to read the rest of the board before - eek - logging off!

mizgeorge
22-10-2009, 10:51 AM
I hope you have a fab event - fingers crossed for the weather, and for lots of nice extravagant punters :)

lesley
22-10-2009, 11:29 AM
Good luck, Di, hope it goes really well.

You're still on!

Solunar Silver Studio
22-10-2009, 12:34 PM
Aw, thanks guys! Just dropped in for my fix then its back to the bench peg! I'm having to turn the computer off completely otherwise I'd be getting nothing done. If I'd turned it off a week or so ago I wouldn't be in this situation now. But, actually, I wouldn't change anything - I love this community.

Now I'm getting soppy so I'm off to read the rest of the board before - eek - logging off!

It is the only way to do it Di.... It is a real addiction! You can't just cut it down....the pull of the screen is just too overpowering...:-O

You have to turn it off!! Perhaps even disconnect it...stuff it into a locked cupboard....swallow the key.....!!!:agree:

Nooooooo!! There are still my sons' laptops....and son one's crazy iphone!!=:-O

Can't get away from the internet....AAAAAARRRGGGHHHH!!!!!!:'(

caroleallen
22-10-2009, 01:10 PM
Good luck Di. I've got a show in Truro this weekend. Fingers crossed for both of us.

Di Sandland
22-10-2009, 02:56 PM
Thanks again guys - and good luck Carole.

x

Petal
22-10-2009, 04:19 PM
Good luck Di. I've got a show in Truro this weekend. Fingers crossed for both of us.

All the very best to Carole too ! :Y: Lets hope you have a good weekend, the weather shines on you too and people turn up with their cheque books & cash!!

Let us know how it all goes.

xx

agent_44
22-10-2009, 04:21 PM
Yes, good luck to you too Carole :)

amazingbabe
22-10-2009, 04:51 PM
Hope you have a great event, best of luck xx:Y:

Emerald
22-10-2009, 05:39 PM
all the very best for the weekend Di and you to Carole, i have another house party tonight dont know why but i am really worked up about it!#-o and another next week, due to childcare (OH works weekends.......well OH works all the blinkin time) i cant do the weekends so this is my best path at the the moment :)

caroleallen
22-10-2009, 06:36 PM
Good luck with the party Jo. Busy times for all of us.

Lisa Quinn
22-10-2009, 07:08 PM
Good Luck to both of you too xx

It looks like we are all going to be busy until Christmas now, I'm knackered just thinking about everything that is happening between now and the end of the year. Cooksons need to send out free multivitamins with every order ( or failing that a double vodka/red bull ??) :cheers:

Jayne
22-10-2009, 07:50 PM
Good Luck & Best Wishes to you both :Y:
Hope you make lotsa wanda & ENJOY!!
J x

bustagasket
22-10-2009, 08:51 PM

Fingers crossed for a successful show for you too :D

all the very best for the weekend Di and you to Carole, i have another house party tonight dont know why but i am really worked up about it!#-o and another next week, due to childcare (OH works weekends.......well OH works all the blinkin time) i cant do the weekends so this is my best path at the the moment :)

Jo I think its brilliant that you are getting these parties, hope you get heaps of sales too :Y:

mizgeorge
22-10-2009, 11:33 PM
Hope you have a great show too Carole :)