PDA

View Full Version : 2012 - It's The End of The World

geti-titanium
21-10-2009, 07:10 AM
I just saw actual film footage from the future on the internet about the end of the world in 2012. Apparently we will be hit by a rogue planet that collides with the Earth and that will be it - no more GETi!

The Mayans predicted it because their calendar ends in 2012. Personally I think it will be a lot sooner because the calendar on my wall ends 31st December 2009! - Please plan ahead and leave all your valuables c/o GETi :)

Annelyse
21-10-2009, 08:16 AM
Oh no! I am going to have to start digging the garden for a bunker...again.[-o<

ben b
21-10-2009, 09:40 PM
I thought the world had ended?

I thought i was dreaming this bit......

agent_44
22-10-2009, 09:11 AM
Argh, I must make my escape.....

On a side note didn't Nostrodamus predict the end of the world and shouldn't it have already happened? I used to read a lot of stuff about him when I was a child and believed in it wholeheartedly....glad I was wrong! :D

bustagasket
22-10-2009, 09:23 AM
Nope, naha, sorry cant happen, i have plans, just gonna have to postpone it again

Solunar Silver Studio
22-10-2009, 12:42 PM
Argh, I must make my escape.....

On a side note didn't Nostrodamus predict the end of the world and shouldn't it have already happened? I used to read a lot of stuff about him when I was a child and believed in it wholeheartedly....glad I was wrong! :D

Can't remember the date for Nostrodamus' predictions... I can remember though - having gone to Mother Shipton's dripping well (in Knaresborough perhaps?? - somewhere in Yorkshire anyway!) She had written a poem that ended...And then the end of the World shall come, in nineteen hundred and eighty one! I can remember my (then very new) husband and I laying next to each other in bed just as midnight struck on New Year's Eve 1981....being very happy that we might at least see our first wedding anniversary after all!!!:-D

ben b
23-10-2009, 07:55 PM
somewhere in Yorkshire anyway... She had written a poem that ended...And then the end of the World shall come, in nineteen hundred and eighty one!

:-"didnt it occur to you, that it just rymed! not the basis for scientific theory of doom.....

:DMother Shipton's dripping well ....is that where they get t'chippin oil from, for thems yorskhire chip shops:-D