PDA

View Full Version : Moo Cards Offer

The Dragon
20-10-2009, 01:09 AM
Hi one and all,

I've just had an email from Moo telling me that they have updated the service on their mini cards as detailed below (I hope they forgive me the copyright infringement):

• New layouts, fonts & colours for the back of your cards
Yes, we've added a range of colours, more fonts, and the much requested option to upload your own logo.

• A full image upload for the back of your cards
If you're not the type for templates you can now take advantage of a full image upload (PDF or JPEG) for the back of your cards.

• A new and improved preview
Just like Business Cards, we've added a new and improved preview function, so you can check on your spelling or image positioning as you go.

• Bulk discounts
We've also improved our discounts for those who like to buy in bulk, with the introduction of a 400 pack.

• New packaging
We've had a lot of fun designing these cute recyclable paper boxes - smart white on the outside, with a bright flash of colour inside.

The most important bit they have included a code for 10% off if you order before 26/10 - type in 9WFGUR for the discount.. :Y:

I hope some of you can take advantage of this. :)

bustagasket
20-10-2009, 09:37 AM
Gosh i wish i was ready to need this kind of stuff, when i see offers like this, but hopefully, they will come up with good offers when i actually have enough stuff to sell :)

Ominicci
10-11-2009, 03:04 PM
Annie hasn't posted this one yet, but the lastest Moo offer is a free set of 100 Mini-Moo cards (worth £11.99) if you buy one of their Mosaic Frames (£19.99).

Well I've ordered it (would have preferred a black frame rather than white but they are not available yet)

The offer code is 3VV3FN.

Is it me or has their postage gone up? Nearly a third of the order cost is postage?!!!

elliboo
21-01-2010, 09:41 AM
Sorry to resurrect a dead thread, but rather than start a new one :-"

Just found this on another forum and thought it might be useful to someone. I might order some later today too.

10% off moo cards until 31st Jan with this code - hope it works!

92Z8RW