PDA

View Full Version : Hmmmm - what shall we talk about now??

Solunar Silver Studio
18-10-2009, 10:26 AM
Oh come on people....can't we rustle up a few topic ideas? I know week ends are always slow...and everybody is making stock for Christmas now so has less time on the forum...but one flippin' thread to look at (Sorry Lesley..no offense to you - you deserve all the recognition for your success :Y: ).....

Does anyone know what triggers all the previous posts to be deleted off the New Posts heading? ...and does this mean that if no one else comments on Lesley's thread we will be left with nothing to read by afternoon tea??:'( Might it be an idea to keep a minimum of, for example, 10 threads when the axe falls or everyone is going to think we have all died!!

Alternatively, if all 16 of us on line now think up a new thread....we will be buzzin' again!! Come on now...it can't be that hard!!

Ummmmm......errrrrrr.......hmmmmmm........

I'll get back to you on that!!:-D

Petal
18-10-2009, 11:02 AM
This is a quick reply, as I'm supposed to be going out and gardening.... but I couldn't resist a quick look on here :D

I'd like to have a topic based around the theme of having work honestly critiqued. I wouldn't want to put my stuff into the "showing off your work" thread, because to my mind its not at the stage of being good enough to be shown off. It could even include a 'what am I doing wrong' part, where you are asking for others advice?

Perhaps it could be called Critique corner ? or something similar?

What do you think guys?

xx

Kalorlo
18-10-2009, 11:19 AM
Petal: why not consider it a "Showing your work" forum - just ignore the Off? :D You could make a Crit Wanted thread in there (or in jewellery advice, really).

geti-titanium
18-10-2009, 12:18 PM
Here you are Barbara.

http://www.cooksongold.com/forum/business-marketing-jewellery-industry/1239-what-barbara-wants-barbara-gets.html