PDA

View Full Version : i'm new ...

julie
17-07-2009, 12:10 PM
hi i'm julie from kent i'm a student at college learning silversmithing ...

myke
17-07-2009, 12:42 PM
hi welcome to the forum all the best myke

AlexandraBuckle
17-07-2009, 02:15 PM
Hello and welcome - have fun!

MuranoSilver
17-07-2009, 04:41 PM
Hello Julie
http://www.muranosilver.com/images/welcome.gif
Nicola xx

julie
17-07-2009, 05:12 PM
thank you for the warm welcome hope i can add some advice to the forum i start a 3rd year at college september i have just started to work with "PMC" & hoping to learn glass fusing this summer in london...
Nicola i'm a fan of your facebook page love your work like the link to the "PMC" stamp thank you for sharing that i'm just thinking a name so i can add a stamp to my work ... ;)

Solunar Silver Studio
20-07-2009, 09:16 AM
Hi, I've just joined up too, so thought I would say 'Hi' to some other newbies. I look forward to hearing about your 3rd year at college...I SO miss the interaction and feedback you get with other students at college - and the free use of equipment!! All the best with pmc - it's terrifying because of the cost but it's wonderful stuff - sheer magic!

MuranoSilver
20-07-2009, 01:20 PM
thank you for the warm welcome hope i can add some advice to the forum i start a 3rd year at college september i have just started to work with "PMC" & hoping to learn glass fusing this summer in london...
Nicola i'm a fan of your facebook page love your work like the link to the "PMC" stamp thank you for sharing that i'm just thinking a name so i can add a stamp to my work ... ;)

Yay - Glad I could be of help, Babettes stamps are awesome so definately
get one once you have your name all sorted. :D