PDA

View Full Version : Hello. I'm looking for someone who can lost wax cast me a pendant

R1XLX
09-06-2022, 07:14 PM
I'm looking for someone who can lost wax cast me a pendant.

I want a gold pendant making from a wax model.

It has to be about 20 mm diameter and about 2mm thick with a raised R initial and an integral chain loop.

I've no idea of weight and cost of gold needed.

Gold to be 9 or 14 ct.

Anyone able to make it for me?

Dennis
10-06-2022, 09:33 AM
Hi R1XLX and welcome to the forum. If you have no answers here, you might approach a caster near Hatton Garden.

https://www.google.com/search?q=jewellery+casters+in+hatton+garden&client=firefox-b-d&channel=trow5&sxsrf=ALiCzsYvI1K-GLAQFvJZoTql67E3KKtEAQ%3A1654852060096&ei=3AmjYunHBYKX8gLsjqjICQ&oq=jewellery+caster+in+hatton+garden&gs_lcp=Cgdnd3Mtd2l6EAEYATIFCCEQoAEyCAghEB4QFhAdOgc IABBHELADOgoIABBHELADEMkDOgQIIxAnOgsILhDHARCvARCRA joRCC4QgAQQsQMQgwEQxwEQowI6EQguEIAEELEDEIMBEMcBENE DOggILhCxAxCDAToLCC4QgAQQsQMQgwE6CwgAEIAEELEDEIMBO g4ILhCxAxCDARDHARDRAzoFCAAQkQI6BAguEEM6BwgAELEDEEM 6BAgAEEM6DgguEIAEELEDEMcBEKMCOgcIABDJAxBDOgUIABCSA zoICAAQgAQQsQM6BwguELEDEEM6BQgAEIAEOggILhCABBCxAzo ICAAQgAQQyQM6CggAEIAEEIcCEBQ6CwguEIAEEMcBENEDOgsIL hCABBDHARCvAToGCAAQHhAWOggIABAeEBYQCjoJCAAQHhDJAxA WOgQIIRAVOgcIIRAKEKABSgUIPBIBMUoECEEYAEoECEYYAFC0D liftgFgjv4BaAFwAXgAgAF4iAHEFpIBBDI2LjeYAQCgAQHIAQj AAQE&sclient=gws-wiz
West 1 casters has been mentioned here from time to time. The caster will provide the gold as required. If your wax is a precious one off, be sure to get them to make a duplicate, in case of a miscast. Dennis.