PDA

View Full Version : OK so what about Bloggers ????

amazingbabe
01-10-2009, 02:11 PM
Anyone on here started a blog ?? Well i have and it would be lovely to have some followers,,,, I use my blog for jewellery and its where i tend to add a little about family life and the goings on in my little life xxxx Please follow me palace gems handmade jewellery (http://palacegems.blogspot.com/) [-o< [-o< :X :~:

bustagasket
01-10-2009, 02:43 PM
Done miss :D

snow_imp
01-10-2009, 02:45 PM
Done and done :)

amazingbabe
01-10-2009, 03:23 PM
Can i have blog links for you girls please xoxox:~::~:

Jayne
01-10-2009, 03:29 PM
done it :)
love your stacking rings - v lush :Y:
J x

amazingbabe
01-10-2009, 04:07 PM
thank you Jayne:) :~: Do you have a blog i can follow ??

amazingbabe
01-10-2009, 04:54 PM
Any blogs, anybody, everybody ????:~::):):D

MuranoSilver
01-10-2009, 05:24 PM
Mine are in my signature!
Which reminds me - must draw this Septembers comp prize and
sort out an October one ;)
Nic x

bustagasket
01-10-2009, 05:27 PM
Mine are in my signature!
Which reminds me - must draw this Septembers comp prize and
sort out an October one ;)
Nic x

ooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Jayne
01-10-2009, 05:48 PM
No blog yet I'm 'fraid.
I usually take a year & a day to write stuff so this is way down my list of priorities - I'm scared that I'd spend all my time writing & non making :dance:
Do you write something every day..........stupid question - I'm about to find out aren't I????
J x

amazingbabe
01-10-2009, 06:19 PM
sorry nic i am really having a no brainer day today, must check out blog now ta ra !!!! :D

Boo
01-10-2009, 07:00 PM
I keep a blog, I don't update it as often as I intend to and have a list of blog subjects and started writings to add as time and inclination permits. Mine is a combination of technical articles, musings about my work, garden and photography, I think I have about 40 articles on there now: Boo's Jewellery (http://boojewels.blogspot.com/)

Emerald
01-10-2009, 07:02 PM
i thought i was already following you Boo oh well i am know x

Emerald
01-10-2009, 07:56 PM
Youve missed one!

amazingbabe
02-10-2009, 07:35 AM
following you boo, your blog is great, you photo's are omg amazing, Some beautiful items in your etsy shop :Y::Y:

Solunar Silver Studio
02-10-2009, 08:32 AM
I started a blog back in February when I signed up for something called Thing-a-day 2009. Basically you had to do something arty every day and then upload it for everyone to see. (I'll tell you more about it when sign up for 2010 starts!!) It was the first time I had done anything social on a computer - so having finally nailed the skills required to do a blog format after 28 consecutive days - I didn't want to forget how so I continued my own blog after that. It is mainly my musings on life though...with a sprinkling of jewellery bits and bobs...you won't learn anything from it but might have a good laugh!! I haven't even looked at it for the past few weeks - let alone added to it as I am just so snowed under at the moment! I will get around to having a look at (and following) all yours listed here...bear with me though it might take some time...and it ain't gona happen today!!

Solunar Silver Studio
06-10-2009, 12:03 PM
Well, I thought I would read a few blogs and get 'following' over lunch today...many more crumbs in the keyboard!! But nothing is ever that easy is it? I now realise I need to create 'an account' with someone before I can do it. Is there any difference between the google, yahoo and aim 'friend connect' type thing? I would normally ask my boys about silly little things like this but they are both at uni...and I have a few spare minutes NOW!!:(|