PDA

View Full Version : New toys!!

bustagasket
01-10-2009, 11:50 AM
Lol i know i am sad but i just got my latest cookies order and i got lots of new goodies to play with lol, and i will actually be able to see them cos amongst them was my optivisor - i tried nics one and decided it was a must have lol Got a couple of other little bits (all nics fault) and i have just sat grinning like a cheshire cat while i opened all the little packets THANK YOU COOKIESSSSSSSSSSS

Now i just have to wait for the silver clay tool order to arrive in a few days lol. I am not meant to have been spending, i blame the freepost! No more now..............................................i think?

Gotta love toys :D:-D:rofl:

snow_imp
01-10-2009, 12:00 PM
LOL.

I managed to avoid ordering during the free postage time. But, now I really want some more wire etc. Oh well.

Emerald
01-10-2009, 12:20 PM
Lol i know i am sad but i just got my latest cookies order and i got lots of new goodies to play with lol, and i will actually be able to see them cos amongst them was my optivisor - i tried nics one and decided it was a must have lol Got a couple of other little bits (all nics fault) and i have just sat grinning like a cheshire cat while i opened all the little packets THANK YOU COOKIESSSSSSSSSSS

Now i just have to wait for the silver clay tool order to arrive in a few days lol. I am not meant to have been spending, i blame the freepost! No more now..............................................i think?

Gotta love toys :D:-D:rofl:

oooh you lucky girl there nothing like opening a bag of goodies i can see you dribbling Su:D

Emerald
01-10-2009, 12:24 PM
LOL.

I managed to avoid ordering during the free postage time. But, now I really want some more wire etc. Oh well.

I live about 13 miles from Cookies and think that it is still cheaper by post than gettting in the car or train and then paying parking, i ordered some wire the other day and decided not to go over the £50 mark and postage was only £2.95 bargain.

plus the fact if i go into the quarter you never know who i might bump into lmao x

bustagasket
01-10-2009, 12:33 PM
WAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH :'( I just got a phone call from cookies to say that they have been informed that a bench organiser i have been waiting for from a previous order has been discontinued so i cant have it. I really wanted that one too :( i am so gutted :'(

Lindyloo
01-10-2009, 01:01 PM
Just get one of those desk organisers they do at Ikea Su. It's for pens etc. of course, but it will do nicely I feel.

I noticed in your room piccies that you already have a pendant drill Su. Now I must have one. Was umming and ahhing last night before the midnight cut off, but just couldn't do it, as I wasn't sure if the money was in the bank. Stupid hey? #-o

bustagasket
01-10-2009, 01:07 PM
no i dont have a pendant drill hun, its just a workstation for my dremel, no where near as useful as a pendent, its on my wish list as i have not found the flexi shafts on the dremel to be anywhere near as good, and of course there is no foot control for speed, which i found amazing when at Nics.

Lindyloo
01-10-2009, 01:11 PM
Do you have one of those things that turn the dremmel into a stationary desk drill? Was thinking how useful that would be.

bustagasket
01-10-2009, 01:23 PM
yeah thats kinda what it is, i have only used it a couple of times, and its been like a third hand - and a steady one at that lol

EmmaRose
01-10-2009, 02:38 PM
oh the bench organisers are great....why not call London branch see if they have one??
x

bustagasket
01-10-2009, 02:44 PM
i didnt know there was a london branch lol I have the small one but i wanted the big one too :(

EmmaRose
01-10-2009, 02:58 PM
mail order always comes through Birmingham. But sometimes one of the shops still has it stock.....hmm not on the website any more....but they only just started doing them! they were good too!! :(
Em

caroleallen
01-10-2009, 03:03 PM
If its the wooden one with little drawers, I got mine from the company starting with s and rhyming with buttons! I've got 2 of them and they're great.

bustagasket
01-10-2009, 04:08 PM
If its the wooden one with little drawers, I got mine from the company starting with s and rhyming with buttons! I've got 2 of them and they're great.

i have the small one but it was the long one that i fell in love with. i knew i should have ordered it the moment i saw it '(

Lisa Quinn
02-10-2009, 08:42 PM
Hi Su,

can't quite remember what the bench organiser looks like, as it is no longer on the website, but if it is the one I am thinking of then I think you may be able to get here :

Now displaying "Storage, Workplace Storage" from CJ Beaders (http://www.cjbeaders.co.uk/default/off/category/Storage/Workplace_Storage)

love Lisa x

Emerald
02-10-2009, 08:44 PM
oh wow look at those Su i can here you purse rustling already x:)

bustagasket
02-10-2009, 09:38 PM
Hi Su,

can't quite remember what the bench organiser looks like, as it is no longer on the website, but if it is the one I am thinking of then I think you may be able to get here :

Now displaying "Storage, Workplace Storage" from CJ Beaders (http://www.cjbeaders.co.uk/default/off/category/Storage/Workplace_Storage)

love Lisa x

Lisa that 70 is the one but it was only half that price on cookies :( and i have the small one which again was much cheaper on cookies, perhaps thats why the people who supplied then to cookies have withdrawn them - perhaps they were giving them to them too cheaply. I cant go to £70 for it :( Thanks you so much for finding it tho :D

Green Beetle
03-10-2009, 10:31 AM
Lisa that 70 is the one but it was only half that price on cookies :( and i have the small one which again was much cheaper on cookies, perhaps thats why the people who supplied then to cookies have withdrawn them - perhaps they were giving them to them too cheaply. I cant go to £70 for it :( Thanks you so much for finding it tho :D

Ikea have assorted wooden drawer units that sit nicely on a bench top and I've adapted one of their wooden stationery holders for pliers, hammers, saw blades and other bits and bobs. Worked out much cheaper than those advertised.

bustagasket
03-10-2009, 10:36 AM
Ikea have assorted wooden drawer units that sit nicely on a bench top and I've adapted one of their wooden stationery holders for pliers, hammers, saw blades and other bits and bobs. Worked out much cheaper than those advertised.

okies i will have to take a peep thank you :D