View Full Version : newbie intro..

Steph08
01-10-2009, 04:01 AM
Just post a quick message..
Hi to everyone..
My name is Steph from Atlanta GA.
I'm new around here..

I'm much fascinated in jewelry and
I've been reading lots of useful tips and ideas about jewelry on the forum..
I hope I can find more tips here..

Best regards to all...:~:

Solunar Silver Studio
01-10-2009, 05:11 AM
:~:Hi Steph:welcome: to our forum!! I'm sure we have a few members from your side of the pond....but I can't thnk who at the moment! I'd love to know what sort of jewellery you are into...(sorry - but we all spell it 'wrong' here!!) and I hope we will see you pop up on the forum often!! You don't have to be a jewellery genius to comment you know....we are very often off topic more than we are on it and we all seem to enjoy a good laugh at life!! ...and offer a collective shoulder to cry on when necessary. So...come on in and make yourself at home!!

Jayne
01-10-2009, 09:14 AM
Hello Steph & welcome to the forum :~:
Everyone is v friendly here & it's a great place to get questions answered - a real mine of information :)
It must be great to be making jewellery in the US, as supplies always seem to be more diverse & plentiful. I lost count of the no. of times I've been surfing online & found some great stones or an amazing gizmo, only to realise at the last minute that it's an American site .......... :(

J x

Emerald
01-10-2009, 09:18 AM
Hi steph welcome to the forum:welcome:

amazingbabe
01-10-2009, 09:21 AM
:welcome:Hi Steph you are very welcome to this lovely friendly forum :welcome:

agent_44
01-10-2009, 10:06 AM
Hi Steph! Welcome to the forum! :~:

bustagasket
01-10-2009, 10:14 AM
Hiya Steph, welcome to the forums, i envy all the great stuff available to you over the pond, and look forward to seeing some of your stuff :D

lorraineflee
01-10-2009, 07:34 PM
HI Steph and welcome from me too. :~:

I'm really envious too of all the tools that you can get that aren't available to us - (unless we pay a bomb for postage and then all the customs charges on top!). Hope you enjoy the forum though - it's really friendly!

Lorraine

Lisa Quinn
01-10-2009, 07:57 PM
Hi Steph,

Welcome from me too :~:

snow_imp
02-10-2009, 08:30 AM
Hi Steph

Welcome

Ominicci
02-10-2009, 09:16 AM
Hi Steph...:welcome: