PDA

View Full Version : Relationships matter!

geti-titanium
29-09-2009, 09:54 PM
Dear Doctor Love,

I hope you can help me here. The other day, I set off for work leaving my husband in the house watching the TV as usual. I hadn't driven more than a mile down the road when the engine conked out and the car shuddered to a halt. I walked back home to get my husband's help.

When I got home I couldn't believe my eyes. He was in our bedroom with the neighbours daughter. I am 32, my husband is 34, and the neighbours daughter is 22. We have been married for ten years. When I confronted him, he broke down and admitted that they had been having an affair for the past
six months.

I told him to stop or I would leave him. He was sacked from his job six months ago and he says he has been feeling increasingly depressed and worthless. I love him very much, but ever since I gave him the ultimatum he has become increasingly distant. He won't go to counselling and I'm afraid I can't get through to him anymore.

Can you please help?

Sincerely, Depressed

-------------------------------

Dear Depressed:

A car stalling after being driven a short distance can be caused by a variety of faults with the engine. Start by checking that there is no dirt in the fuel line. If it is clear, check the vacuum pipes and hoses on the intake manifold and also check all grounding wires. If none of these approaches solves the problem, it could be that the fuel pump itself is faulty, causing low delivery pressure to the injectors.

I hope this helps.

Doctor Love.

bustagasket
29-09-2009, 09:56 PM
lmao!!! typical

Emerald
29-09-2009, 10:57 PM
you are a sad sad man getti x

geti-titanium
30-09-2009, 07:47 AM
lmao!!! typical

you are a sad sad man getti x

you guys say the nicest things :X

bustagasket
30-09-2009, 07:48 AM
lol only to you Alan lmao

snow_imp
30-09-2009, 07:50 AM
lol - I love this. It really gets to the heart of the problem.

Judge Dredd
30-09-2009, 08:14 AM
What the what?!!!!!!

geti-titanium
30-09-2009, 08:18 AM
Judge Dredd! - you've come out of your shell ! - come join the group and feeeel the lurve of the community :)

bustagasket
30-09-2009, 09:20 AM
welciome to the forums Judge :D:~:

Emerald
30-09-2009, 09:37 AM
this is really really sad but someone i used to know became a docter and he actually changed his name by deepoll to wait for it.............DR LOVE how sad sad sad is that even sadder than you Getti x

Di Sandland
30-09-2009, 11:16 AM
I have a friend, a girl, who has just got her doctorate. Her name is Jenny Love so she is now Dr Love for real.

bustagasket
30-09-2009, 11:16 AM
I have a friend, a girl, who has just got her doctorate. Her name is Jenny Love so she is now Dr Love for real.

LMAo poor girl
:rofl:

caroleallen
30-09-2009, 01:01 PM
My cousin Sue was a Dr Love before she married.

Ominicci
30-09-2009, 11:19 PM
Geti that was fab! My husband's favourite at the moment is

Wanted: Woman, boat and dog. Please send picture of boat.

Jayne
01-10-2009, 09:01 AM
Ha! :D
J x

MuranoSilver
01-10-2009, 09:35 AM
:-D Here's another "Relationships Matter" story :D

"An older, white haired man walked into a jewellery store one Friday evening with a beautiful young woman at his side.
He told the jeweller he was looking for a special ring for his girlfriend.

The jeweller looked through his stock and brought out a £5,000 ring and showed it to him.
The old man said, "I don't think you understand, I want something very special."

At that statement, the jeweller went to his safe and brought another ring over.
"Here's a stunning ring at only £40,000," the jewellery said.
The young lady's eyes sparkled and her whole body trembled
with excitement. The old man seeing this said, "We'll take it."

The jeweller asked how payment would be made and the old man stated, by check.
"I know you need to make sure my check is good, so I'll write it now and you can call the bank Monday
to verify the funds and I'll pick the ring up Monday afternoon," he said.

Monday morning, a very teed-off jeweller phoned the old man.
"There's no money in that account."

"I know", said the old man, "but can you imagine the weekend I had?".
:rofl:
Nic xx

bustagasket
01-10-2009, 09:43 AM
lmao thats brilliant

Sheltie
01-10-2009, 09:23 PM
We've got a Dr up here called Dr D'eath....honest:dance:

bustagasket
01-10-2009, 09:29 PM
omg thats scary!!!