PDA

View Full Version : Foredom Bench Lathe/Polisher and Foredom Extraction Hood - FOR SALE

vsilvered
03-07-2020, 03:21 PM
Hi folks,

I'm having a bit of a studio clear-out and have a few things for sale.

I bought the Foredom Variable Speed Bench Polisher and Foredom Filter Extractor Hood a few years ago, but have only used them a few times and they are in very good condition. They are nice and compact units and great if you're short on space.

I've also got 3 blocks of Menzerna polish (Menzerna 456G Platinum Pre-polish, Menzerna 164 Intensive Polish, Menzerna 175 Gold/Silver Final Polish) which have been slightly used and which I'm including with the Bench Lathe. I've also got a felt and fluffy cotton wheel that could be used with the Bench Polisher, but to be honest, it's been such a long time since I used them that I can't remember what compounds I used on either wheels.
I also have a packet of 5 replacement filters for the Foredom Filter Extractor Hood.

I'd like £100 for the Bench Polisher (including Menzerna polishes x 3) and £125 for the Filter Extractor Hood (including a pack of 5 replacement filters).

Courier delivery.

Please contact me via direct message on this forum if you are interested in any of these items.

Many thanks,

Murch75
06-07-2020, 08:55 AM
Hi are these still available

vsilvered
06-07-2020, 05:51 PM
Hi are these still available

Yes, they are still available.

Murch75
10-07-2020, 05:02 PM
Hi I’ve Sent you a dm

vsilvered
12-07-2020, 01:03 PM
Hi folks,

I'm having a bit of a studio clear-out and have a few things for sale.

I bought the Foredom Variable Speed Bench Polisher and Foredom Filter Extractor Hood a few years ago, but have only used them a few times and they are in very good condition. They are nice and compact units and great if you're short on space.

I've also got 3 blocks of Menzerna polish (Menzerna 456G Platinum Pre-polish, Menzerna 164 Intensive Polish, Menzerna 175 Gold/Silver Final Polish) which have been slightly used and which I'm including with the Bench Lathe. I've also got a felt and fluffy cotton wheel that could be used with the Bench Polisher, but to be honest, it's been such a long time since I used them that I can't remember what compounds I used on either wheels.
I also have a packet of 5 replacement filters for the Foredom Filter Extractor Hood.

I'd like £100 for the Bench Polisher (including Menzerna polishes x 3) and £125 for the Filter Extractor Hood (including a pack of 5 replacement filters).

Courier delivery.

Please contact me via direct message on this forum if you are interested in any of these items.

Many thanks,

Both the Foredom Bench Polisher and Foredom Filter Extractor Hood have now been SOLD.