PDA

View Full Version : Silversmithing Workshop Holidays in France - New Dates

Karen
13-01-2020, 09:56 AM
Hi Everyone

I've just added new dates to our 2020 diary - You can find them here - lavidalerie.com

Everything from:-
Introduction to Silversmithing workshop
Further Adventures in Silversmithing
Stone Setting
Keum Boo
Argentium Fusing
Glass Fusing & Jewellery Making Class

3 days / 4 nights to a week.

We're in our 11th year of running jewellery making holidays in France and you can message or email me if you have any questions - We even pick you up from the airport !

Happy New Year - Karen

Karen
15-01-2020, 03:26 PM
Silversmithing Holidays in France - Diary update 2020

Everything from:-
Introduction to Silversmithing workshop
Further Adventures in Silversmithing
Stone Setting
Keum Boo
Argentium Fusing
Glass Fusing & Jewellery Making Class

3 days / 4 nights to a week.

We're in our 11th year of running jewellery making holidays in France and you can message or email me if you have any questions - We even pick you up from the airport !

https://www.lavidalerie.com

I've reposted this post to add a link to my website :-)

AveryDonna
12-03-2021, 08:28 AM
Is your offer still valid? Can I PM you?

Karen
12-03-2021, 10:04 AM
Hi Donna
I'm really sorry but due to the virus we are not running workshops this year and because of the effect it has had on our business we are not sure about re-starting next year.
I'll be posting any updates will be posted on my instagram la_vidalerie .
Best wishes
Karen

AveryDonna
15-03-2021, 11:54 AM
it is a pity that the coronavirus has changed everything so much... I really hope you re-start next year. I would love to take part in your vacation next year! So far, I have found a site where I can design custom chains (I am a spammer) for me and my man. We have an anniversary in a couple of months, and I think it would be a great gift. So far, I have not decided on the material from which the chain will be made, but most likely it will be white gold. I really hope that this gift will please my boyfriend. He doesn't really like to wear jewelry, so I'm a little worried...

ps_bond
15-03-2021, 01:56 PM
It's a pity that coronavirus hasn't changed the behaviour of spammers though. You all exhibit the same patterns; I'd spotted you from post #1 and was just waiting to check my assumptions.

CJ57
15-03-2021, 04:32 PM
It's a pity that coronavirus hasn't changed the behaviour of spammers though. You all exhibit the same patterns; I'd spotted you from post #1 and was just waiting to check my assumptions..
She/he has been busy busy!