PDA

View Full Version : Gravograph m10 jewel engraving machine with linx laptop - £2,800

silvermagpie
15-10-2019, 09:18 PM
GRAVOGRAPH M10 JEWEL COMPACT ENGRAVING MACHINE

A fabulous little engraving Machine that i'm so sad to part with. Only purchased 2 months ago, but i've decided to concentrate on my other business....so no longer need it.
The Machine has hardly been used, so it's in excellent condition!
Engraves inside and outside of Rings and Bangles.
Comes with the Gravostyle software, dongle and Tools, which fit neatly in the little drawer at the front.
I will include my Linx Laptop/Tablet with Keyboard, so you're all ready to go!
The machine is really compact, so can easily fit on a small bench or table in a small studio or room and is pretty portable too, so can be brought to craft shows etc.

RRP £3,900 but selling for £2,800 (so a bargain).

Contact me at pawilliams39@yahoo.co.uk if you are interested and i can send more pics.

Dennis
16-10-2019, 11:43 AM
Sometimes a potential buyer is slow appearing, so do look here and in your private messages from time to time.
Also both Cookson and Walsh have free notice boards in their showrooms. You might consider phoning them to ask whether you can send send in an advert. Good luck Dennis.

silvermagpie
16-10-2019, 08:24 PM
Thanks Dennis. :)
Didn't think of that!

hugh.sheehy+cooksongold@g
11-12-2019, 06:44 PM
Still for sale?

We've currently got to send all engraving out. The expense isn't the problem, just the time it takes. Leaves customers waiting.

H

12-12-2019, 09:16 PM
Spoke to herself and the shop. While they're interested, they're not gonna buy off the forum so no bother.

H

ps_bond
13-12-2019, 06:52 AM
It's not "buying off the forum" - it's a private sale.
No different to responding to an advert on Benchpeg.

11-01-2020, 11:21 PM
Hi

Yes...i didn't express that quite properly. I mean they're not buying second hand, from a vendor that can't provide support, etc.

Sorry if that came across wrong.

H

silvermagpie
10-06-2020, 10:18 AM
******the machine has been sold*****