Narrow Your Search
- Shop Home
- Arts and Crafts
- Base Metal
- Beads New!
- Boxes and Packaging
- Cast Rings
- Charm Beads
- Crystal Clay
- Display and Sundries
- Ecosilver New!
- FIMO Polymer Clay
- Finished Chain
- Finished Jewellery
- Gold and Silver Bars
- Grain and Casting Pieces
- Jewellery Making Kits
- Loose Chain
- Napkin Rings
- Precious Metal Clay
- Reflections Silver
- Stamped Signet Ring Blanks
- Strip Bezel and Gallery
- Jewellery Tools
- Swarovski Crystal Beads
- Unfinished Bangles
- Wedding Ring Blanks
- A-Z Products
- Quick Shop
- 1. Easy Silver Solder Strip, 3.0mm X 0.50mm, 600mm Lengths, Weight Per Strip 9g
- 2. Sterling Silver Sheet 1.50mm Fully Annealed Soft
- 3. Sterling Silver Round Wire 0.50mm
- 4. Extra Easy Silver Solder Strip, 2.0mm X 0.45mm, 600mm Lengths, Weight Per Strip 5g
- 5. Sterling Silver Square Wire 1.00mm Fully Annealed
- 6. Easy Silver Solder Paste, 30g Syringe
- 7. 9ct DF Yellow Round Wire 1.00mm Diameter
- 8. Sterling Silver Grain
- 9. 3" Adjustable Saw Frame
- 10. Starter Soldering Kit, Un 2837
Why Shop With Us?
Find us on Facebook
- Thank you for such amazing service. I ordered my beads yesterday and they arrived this morning, beautifully and professionally packaged and presented. I am so impressed with the speed and quality of your goods and services, that I would not hesitate to recommend you. A breath of fresh air!
- Top rate customer service team are always happy to advise on products. Fast, efficient deliveries with a website which is easy to negotiate and secure payment. Oh and lastly..... Fantastic range of supplies for making jewellery.
- I was recommended by a friend to try out Cookson gold, and so I did and what a great find it is too. I've now ordered twice in the space of three weeks, the items were even better than on the website. The delivery is exceptional, the packaging is more than adequate. Thank you Cookson gold, I am never going to buy from anywhere else!!
- Add your testimonial here
Cooksongold's Preciosa Range
Preciosa Glass Beads are produced in the Czech Republic and are one of the most recognised brands of glass beads in the world. They are known for their quality and wide range of shapes, sizes and colours.
At Cooksongold we stock the most popular ranges of Preciosa including czech fire polished, mixes and czech pressed beads.
Preciosa Czech Fire Polished Beads
Preciosa Czech Fire Polished Beads were made with the aim of looking similar to gemstones. The name traditionally came about as they were heated with fire to create a high shine. Nowadays electronic furnaces are used to create that final polished look.
They are stocked in a variety of different colours including blacks, clear, purples and blue. They are also available in a variety of different tones and sizes.
Preciosa Czech Bead Mixes contains a stunning array of beads in an assortment of sizes, shapes and finishes, which means each mix is individual. These mixes are multi purpose, they can be used to create striking designs with other components or on their own.
Each glass mix can include the following shapes: flat round, peanut, round, rondelle, cube, teardrop and much more. These may also contain a mix of different finishes opaque, transparent, pearl, frosted and lustre.
Preciosa Czech Pressed Beads
Preciosa Czech Pressed Beads were traditionally created by shaping melted glass rods into metal moulds with needles. They are heated at a high temperature to give them their high, glossy finish.
We stock a wide assortment of colours including pinks, clear, yellow blue and greens. They are also available in a variety of different sizes and tones.