Narrow Your Search
- Golden Ticket Sale New!
- Shop Home
- Arts and Crafts
- Base Metal
- Beads New!
- Boxes and Packaging
- Cast Rings
- Charm Beads
- Crystal Clay
- Display and Sundries
- Ecosilver New!
- FIMO Polymer Clay
- Finished Chain
- Finished Jewellery
- Gold and Silver Bars
- Grain and Casting Pieces
- Jewellery Making Kits
- Loose Chain
- Napkin Rings
- Precious Metal Clay
- Reflections Silver
- Stamped Signet Ring Blanks
- Strip Bezel and Gallery
- Jewellery Tools
- Swarovski Crystal Beads
- Unfinished Bangles
- Wedding Ring Blanks
- A-Z Products
- Quick Shop
- 1. Easy Silver Solder Strip, 3.0mm X 0.50mm, 600mm Lengths, Weight Per Strip 9g
- 2. Sterling Silver Round Wire 0.50mm
- 3. Sterling Silver Sheet 1.50mm Fully Annealed Soft
- 4. Extra Easy Silver Solder Strip, 2.0mm X 0.45mm, 600mm Lengths, Weight Per Strip 5g
- 5. Sterling Silver Square Wire 1.00mm Fully Annealed
- 6. 9ct DF Yellow Round Wire 1.00mm Diameter
- 7. Sterling Silver Grain
- 8. 3" Adjustable Saw Frame
- 9. Starter Soldering Kit, Un 2837
- 10. Sterling Silver Navette Trace, Loose
Why Shop With Us?
Find us on Facebook
- Thank you for such amazing service. I ordered my beads yesterday and they arrived this morning, beautifully and professionally packaged and presented. I am so impressed with the speed and quality of your goods and services, that I would not hesitate to recommend you. A breath of fresh air!
- Top rate customer service team are always happy to advise on products. Fast, efficient deliveries with a website which is easy to negotiate and secure payment. Oh and lastly..... Fantastic range of supplies for making jewellery.
- I was recommended by a friend to try out Cookson gold, and so I did and what a great find it is too. I've now ordered twice in the space of three weeks, the items were even better than on the website. The delivery is exceptional, the packaging is more than adequate. Thank you Cookson gold, I am never going to buy from anywhere else!!
- Add your testimonial here
Cooksongold Returns Policy
At Cookson Gold, we are committed to selling high-quality products that we hope you enjoy using and working with, but we also know that for one reason or another there may be a time where you will need to return or exchange something that you have bought from us. What we recommend you to do initially when receiving your goods is to check them carefully before using them.
Please return any products to: The Returns Department, Cookson Precious Metals, 59 - 83 Vittoria Street, Birmingham, B1 3NZ.
You can download a Returns Form below;
Returned goods will be credited if returned in their original condition, and with a completed Returns Form. For special order items, such as bespoke cut bullion, please see below.
Goods accepted for return will be credited at the price on the date of invoice.
We will only refund return postage for goods not required if returned in less than 30 days. If the prepaid postage option is used and the return is over 30 days, we will deduct the cost from your refund. If you are returning an item due to a fault of ours, we will always refund postage charges but would ask that we choose the postage method.
If you request a refund, this will be normally processed within one working week.
Exchanging an item
If you are returning an item within 30 days and would like an exchange, then please be aware that a credit will be raised on the returned item. A new order will then be raised for the new product. If you pay for your orders using a credit or debit card, then we will contact you for payment. If you request an exchange, as the item was received faulty, then this is normally processed within one working week.
Please contact our Sales office on 0845 100 1122 if you require an exchange, alternatively you can click here to e-mail our Sales office.
Cancelling an order within 30 days
You may cancel stocked orders by giving us notice of cancellation within 30 days of the date of ordering, for manufactured orders please contact us. Such notice may be given by mail, fax or email (all contact details can be found at the bottom of this page). If you are cancelling because of a problem with the goods, please notify us of the problem at the time of cancellation by calling us on 0845 100 1122.
Special order items
We regret to advise that some special order items including some cut bullion will not be accepted for return. Please call us on 0845 100 1122 to discuss this further.
Item sent incorrectly
If items have been sent incorrectly, please can you contact our customer service team on either
0845 100 1122 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will then advise on the next step to take and endeavour for the correct item to be dispatched the same day you notify us.
Item is faulty or has developed a fault
For items that have been received faulty/ developed a fault, in the first instance, please can you contact our customer service team on either 0845 100 1122 or email email@example.com. We will then advise the next steps you need to take. This will depend on the item and when this was purchased as it may have to go back to our supplier for testing.
Return of items more than 30 days old
If you want to return items that were bought more than 30 days ago, we may still accept the item but there may be an administrative charge and exclusions do apply, e.g. if the bullion has been cut to some requirements. However, please call our customer service team on 0845 100 1122 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Cookson Precious Metals Ltd,
59-83 Vittoria Street,
Company Registration No. 2775187 (England)
VAT Registration No. GB662 8580 08