Hi everyone, I've been on this forum some years back but haven't put in an appearance for quite some time. I'm Beadmamma, AKA Sarah from Norfolk/Suffolk, a self taught jewellery maker who, with a butterfly mind, experiments with all sorts of materials and techniques. I sell what I can via craft markets/fayres etc and online. I really only sell because otherwise I have a massive backlog of designs and then can't justify making any more! But I just love the creative process. Plus I'm lucky enough to have a workshop attached to the house, with my metalsmithing workbench, storage and 1000s of beads and components. I also incorporate micro macrame, embroidery, and a variety of surface pattern designs into my work. I use silver art clay, polymer clay and sheet metals, plus ready made beads that I bought on a special buying trip to Thailand. I took a sabbatical from jewellery making when I became obsessed with publishing greetings cards with my own designs. Looking forward to meeting lots of fellow jewellers and crafters here!