Thread: And Hello Again from Me!

Smile And Hello Again from Me!

Hi everyone, I've been on this forum some years back but haven't put in an appearance for quite some time. I'm Beadmamma, AKA Sarah from Norfolk/Suffolk, a self taught jewellery maker who, with a butterfly mind, experiments with all sorts of materials and techniques. I sell what I can via craft markets/fayres etc and online. I really only sell because otherwise I have a massive backlog of designs and then can't justify making any more! But I just love the creative process. Plus I'm lucky enough to have a workshop attached to the house, with my metalsmithing workbench, storage and 1000s of beads and components. I also incorporate micro macrame, embroidery, and a variety of surface pattern designs into my work. I use silver art clay, polymer clay and sheet metals, plus ready made beads that I bought on a special buying trip to Thailand. I took a sabbatical from jewellery making when I became obsessed with publishing greetings cards with my own designs. Looking forward to meeting lots of fellow jewellers and crafters here!

Hello Beadmamma and welcome back.

Sounds like you have a whole wealth of crafting experience to share...I look forward to running into you on the forum!

Ceri.