Thread: Oh Bother!

Default Oh Bother!

Just seen this eBay item - I don't know how to 'link' it, but its a Durston C130 for £500. Looks like a really great offer but Hemel Hempstead way to far away from me (its cash on collection only), maybe of interest to someone else on the forum though - I'm sulking now, this looks great but these things never come available near enough to where I live for me to take advantage of (so frustrated). Serves me right for living in the north!

Sue

Quote Originally Posted by joella View Post
    Just seen this eBay item - I don't know how to 'link' it, but its a Durston C130 for £500. Looks like a really great offer but Hemel Hempstead way to far away from me (its cash on collection only), maybe of interest to someone else on the forum though - I'm sulking now, this looks great but these things never come available near enough to where I live for me to take advantage of (so frustrated). Serves me right for living in the north!

Sue
    Sue just copy and paste the page details;http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/DURSTON-C-...X5pmC#shpCntId

I've been lusting after that one all day.

Trying to work out if I can persuade my OH that a 500 mile round trip in a day would be possible.

It looks like a brilliant bargain, but it would be sensible to check it out before parting with your money. Contrary to the old adage, photographs can tell lies. Dennis.

Same here the 15,000 km is a bit far