Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Theme Competition September 2016 - Back to School

Practice makes perfect Faith it helps if you love something, I get very excited about placing a gemstone order (I'm doing one Monday!) wondering whether to sneak in any others for me to play with!

Faith, there's a (rubbish) video here:https://www.instagram.com/p/BK8RTJYjpfX/

Quote Originally Posted by Unhindered View Post
    Practice makes perfect Faith it helps if you love something, I get very excited about placing a gemstone order (I'm doing one Monday!) wondering whether to sneak in any others for me to play with!
    You should abolsutely sneak some in for yourself, I get so excited gemstone shopping, even online gemstone shopping!

Faith

Quote Originally Posted by LydiaNiz View Post
    Faith, there's a (rubbish) video here:https://www.instagram.com/p/BK8RTJYjpfX/
    Love it! I still think there could be something in a time lapse, just to capture the colour change with no other movement - but - Love it!

Faith

Hi everyone,

Thanks to everyone who entered our September competition!

The winner of our BACK TO SCHOOL themed competition is joella with the following entry:

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	September.jpg 
Views:	25 
Size:	23.5 KB 
ID:	9463

We loved the uniqueness of this design, attention to detail and thought it was a perfect fit for this month's theme - well done!

Please email competitions@cooksongold.com with your contact details and Cooksongold account number so we can arrange for your prize to be sorted.

Congratulations again!

Jen

Congratulations Joella!

Well done!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Congratulations Joella

Oh my goodness, what a surprise! Thank you so much, I'm so excited. I do feel a bit of a fraud though, as the other entries are so good.

Sarah, I love your entry - what a good idea to use the cork oak for texture and really interesting use of crushed jade too. Love the engraving too.

Charlotte, I love your gold stacker, so feminine and pretty and so beautifully executed - I kinda want it!

Lydia, I'm really loving your great idea for luminous jewellery, I've never heard of doing this before, and it really suits the blue stone. I cant wait to see your Halloween entry using the glow in the dark idea ...go on, you know you want to! Well, I want you to anyway.

Sue