Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Jewellery Light Box

out of interest Emma, what sort of camera are you trying to attach? All the pictures I've seen appear to be of very lightweight point and shoot/super compact styles which makes me wonder whether you actually need a magic arm or similar to work from the top if you're using anything heavier.

Hi george - good point! I've tried both my slr-type camera, and my little point & shoot. Both of them still seem to have a gap between the end of the thread, and the slot. I'm going to see if I can find some rubber washers or something to plug the gap!
    Emma

Bit of a thread bump, just wanted to ask Carole and Lucie if the pictures on their websites were done using the light box?

Hi Pauly. Yes mine were all done using the lightbox.
    I went for the big one & think that if you want to use backdrops and props, you'll need this one. To be honest, it would do with being bigger for some of my bits

Thank you for your reply Lucie, your pictures are really good (i'm a little bit jealous), the different backgrounds look really good. I have got the small light box and agree that the larger one is a lot more suitable if you are using different backgrounds.

I use the home made light box made of out the box with two paper windows on the side and one on the top. I might be buying a good quality light box as I'm not happy with some of the shots.

LoveSportJewelry on Etsy