Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Would you Adam and Eve It?

Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    Gosh, this is like a ghostly forum just now. Where are you all, doing winter sports?
    Tuning resins on a printer

I am making bezels - and wondering if I should just buy chenier?

Quote Originally Posted by ps_bond View Post
    Tuning resins on a printer
    I sometimes pass this shop on my trips to Hatton garden Peter. You would probably enjoy a visit when in London.
    http://www.imakr.com/. Regards, Dennis.

Quote Originally Posted by Sammyjean View Post
    I am making bezels - and wondering if I should just buy chenier?
    This is an aside to Sammy Jean. You are hijacking my thread. Please start your own, and while you are at it please explain what stones you are wishing to set, so that we can give you a good answer. Regards, Dennis.

Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    I sometimes pass this shop on my trips to Hatton garden Peter. You would probably enjoy a visit when in London.
    http://www.imakr.com/. Regards, Dennis.
    I know them - been there a couple of times. They sort-of have the Asiga, but they don't really stock it (focus is more on filament printers) and the place was deserted every time I went in. Expensive location for that to be the case.

Back on topic - that's a fantastic use of that piece of jasper; I'm not normally one for narrative pieces. The gold works nicely to accentuate.
    Oh, and thank you for the pointer to Designer Cabs!

Sorry Dennis! It was a reply to your ghostly thread!! Just what I was doing, not a serious question.

I read your comment that way Sammyjean and was going to let you know I just seem to be chasing my tail at the moment Dennis, in the process of applying to galleries and considering various fairs!!

Lovely your piece btw, like the design against the stone. I've used Designer Cabochons on and off for some years now Peter, always excellent quality stones.....and as Dennis says, always lovely to just browse.....

It's beautiful Dennis.
    Love the attention to detail in that you have textured the back of the brooch and the gold contrast is stunning.
    Sarah. x

Quote Originally Posted by Sammyjean View Post
    Sorry Dennis! It was a reply to your ghostly thread!! Just what I was doing, not a serious question.
    My fault for being slow on the uptake then Sammyjean and my turn to apologise for being grumpy.

Thank you Jill.

Quote Originally Posted by Sarahb72 View Post
    It's beautiful Dennis.Love the attention to detail in that you have textured the back of the brooch and the gold contrast is stunning.
    Thank you Sarah. The double sided texture comes with the method, as I nearly always use remnants of fabric wrapped around the sheet and passed through the mill. The added bonus is that the metal comes out really flat that way. Dennis.