Thread: trouble finding argentium wire

Default trouble finding argentium wire

any pointers to UK places that might have argentium (20ga) please? i finally find a silver i can wear in my own piercings and i can't seem to buy it any more. i've been out of the loop through ill health for ages and finally got some of my mojo back but can't find what i want *tantrum*.

thank you.

I posted about this only a day or two ago. These appear to now be the only UK suppliers: http://www.alliedgoldltd.com/3-argentium though Palmer Metals seem to sometimes have some wire (not at the moment though, I think).

Quote Originally Posted by mizgeorge View Post
    I posted about this only a day or two ago. These appear to now be the only UK suppliers: though Palmer Metals seem to sometimes have some wire (not at the moment though, I think).
    i read that mizgeorge and had a look but it seems they only have sheet. i used to use palmer metals for it but again, they have none. gutted! i don't need much as i only use it for ear wires occasionally so i'm a bit hesitant to buy it from the states as the charges will be more than the silver. thanks though

Give Allied a call. I'm sure they'll be able to help you...

thank you. i get the feeling i didn't read their website properly........*hangs head in shame*. sorry!

If you cant find it through your normal UK suppliers, I can get it here in NL, then post on to you what you need. 0.5mm-3.0mm wire. Or I can provide you details of my supplier then you can contact them yourself. You need an account number to purchase online. They do speak English. I have recently helped someone else to make contact with them.

PM me if I can help you further.
    Les
    Poor old Les

They definitely have sheet and wire, and from memory they have casting grain as well. It's usually on their website, but I believe that's being updated at the moment so just give them a call or drop them an email.

Quote Originally Posted by art925 View Post
    If you cant find it through your normal UK suppliers, I can get it here in NL, then post on to you what you need. 0.5mm-3.0mm wire. Or I can provide you details of my supplier then you can contact them yourself. You need an account number to purchase online. They do speak English. I have recently helped someone else to make contact with them.

PM me if I can help you further.
    Les
    thank you. much appreciated

Quote Originally Posted by mizgeorge View Post
    They definitely have sheet and wire, and from memory they have casting grain as well. It's usually on their website, but I believe that's being updated at the moment so just give them a call or drop them an email.
    i'm (slightly) more awake now so will give them a call on monday. thank you.