Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: First ever fair!

Good luck Wallace! Am sure it will be a success! Oh the food thing - so true.
    I've got a 3 day at the end of next week, and am so nervous I can hardly think about it - argh! x

dear old Blighty - (in deepest Wiltshire)

Quote Originally Posted by LydiaNiz View Post
    Good luck Wallace! Am sure it will be a success! Oh the food thing - so true.
    I've got a 3 day at the end of next week, and am so nervous I can hardly think about it - argh! x
    good Luck Lydia - your work is totally wonderful, amazing venue so the two together will be brilliant. I wish I could pop over but sending thoughts your way

thank you to everyone who has offered some advice, you are all fab and I cannot thank you enough really. Looking forward to seeing Peter, and setting up my first set... OMG I am so not ready, my fingers and feet ache at the thought. I will do my best to follow the advice and will let you all know if it ends badly or not. Three days is a long stint away from my bench, so I know I will be taking something with me. I have decided to camp locally on the first night as I have to be there to set up at 8.20 (two hours before it all opens, but I guess that is what comes of being the one)

I don't know if it is excitement, nerves or a wee infection when I think about it. My boxes will be here next week, so it must be excitement and I have sent off my latest hallmarking things, so they should be back in time too. (seems I have already sold a couple of things... must stop posting pics on Facebook!

thank you again everyone.