Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: New Torch Questions (yes, again, sorry!)

oh god did i done something wrong guys..lol apologised i really dont know what you call this but it is indicated a flame gun brand name whatever haha..

Rural Somerset, between Yeovil and Shepton Mallet

No you did nothing wrong, you are quite right that it is a Flame Gun.
    Barry the Flying Silversmith👍

Sorry to jump on this post but it's touched on a few questions I have so you may be able to help? I have bought a smiths little torch and I'm in the process of setting it up, I have a small propane bottle - 3.9kg I think, and I'm going to get the smallest possible oxygen bottle. I'm a bit wary about having them in the flat but I don't really have another option, I will be securing them to my bench. Does anyone know what insurance I would need to cover them?

Also, I need to get regulators, I've been looking around and there are some from a UK seller on eBay with mostly positive feedback but are there generally a difference in quality, is it worth paying more or will it be the same? I've noticed not many propane regulators have a gauge, is there a reason for that?

Lastly, flashback arresters, worth buying?

Sorry for all the questions just want to do this properly! Thanks in advance