Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Foredom SR Flexshaft - Where to buy please

I'll second Suttons as that's where I bought mine from. Impeccable customer service too!

Nick

Thanks Nick, the trouble is theirs would cost me £62.02 more! I did ring them, to see if they would price match but alas (and rightly) so no...shame

Substantial difference / saving, you're right. Any friends stateside that could send you one over?

Nick

no, but then would have voltage probs lol!

In honesty, I'd go ahead and buy from Cousins. Foredom's own customer service is excellent if you were to run into any difficulty, and this is one thing that I think many of us have bought without any problems at all.

Thanks, too late...gone with Suttons...............more money but hopefully the beginning of a good relationship as first time I've ordered from them and you all rate them so I am happy. Cheers

Quote Originally Posted by taylordebs View Post
    Thanks Lauren, still would need to get foot pedal so its much dearer again, Perhaps I should take the plunge with cousins, pay on credit card and know that i have back up of foredom themselves if i have a problem. Would I be better if i paid with card via paypal does anyone know? Cheers
    I know it's too late now, but mine came with the foot pedal - I didn't have to buy one separately.

Also, Suttons have always been massively helpful when I've bought tools and equipment from them.