Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: August/September Themed Competition 2013

Thanks Elaine, i keep meaning to find a suitable model but honestly cant get to grips with my camera (it's going out the window if it doesn't learn to behave lol).
    Your necklace is fabulous, would love to be able to get to that level of skill one day.
    x
    Tasha
    X
    www.truffleandpodge.co.uk

LOVE LIKE YOU WANT TO BE LOVED

Umm Hello Cookies?
    X
    Tasha
    X

Good afternoon everyone,

Thank-you for all of the August/September entries we received. We have really enjoyed everyone’s interpretation of the ‘Fire’ and ‘Fall’ themes and the judging this month has been extremely close.

Congratulations to Lydia N, we really love your acrylic and sterling silver brooch! You have paid a lot of attention to the detail and captured the ‘fire’ theme perfectly. You are clearly a very skilled solderer and you must have a lot of patience! Please email jennifer.morrison@cooksongold.com to claim your £100 shopping spree.

Also, congratulations to Elaine at Mead Moon – your necklace flows well as a design. The leaves are very detailed and create depth to the design. The links of the necklace are unusual but work really well, the clasp also helps to the flow of the necklace. A well thought out design and well made! Please email jennifer.morrison@cooksongold.com to claim your £100 shopping spree.

There’s still time to enter our October design competition - we look forward to seeing your design entries!

dear old Blighty - (in deepest Wiltshire)

Well done peeps.

Lydia and Elaine

fine tuning my October entry at the moment, if I get it finished, it will be entered.

Quote Originally Posted by Jenny M View Post
    Good afternoon everyone,

Thank-you for all of the August/September entries we received. We have really enjoyed everyone’s interpretation of the ‘Fire’ and ‘Fall’ themes and the judging this month has been extremely close.

Congratulations to Kim Styles, we really love your acrylic and sterling silver brooch! You have paid a lot of attention to the detail and captured the ‘fire’ theme perfectly. You are clearly a very skilled solderer and you must have a lot of patience! Please email jennifer.morrison@cooksongold.com to claim your £100 shopping spree.

Also, congratulations to Elaine at Mead Moon – your necklace flows well as a design. The leaves are very detailed and create depth to the design. The links of the necklace are unusual but work really well, the clasp also helps to the flow of the necklace. A well thought out design and well made! Please email jennifer.morrison@cooksongold.com to claim your £100 shopping spree.

There’s still time to enter our October design competition - we look forward to seeing your design entries!

Oh wow! 2 winners. Both well deserved. Congratulations.

thanks a million (*cries of default*, but I'm very, very happy!)

Thank you, I am very pleased and excited that my necklace is a winner Many congratulations to Lydia as well.
    Elaine at Mead Moon
    Mead Moon
    My Etsy shop

Congrats guys! Was beginning to think they had forgot lol
    X
    Tasha
    X

Many congratulations to you both, Lydia and Elaine. Regards, Dennis.

Very very worth winners!! Well done both of you, enjoy your spend