Thread: Hi All

Default Hi All

Hi well Im here as trapper names Steve though. I have a small design busines making components for pens clocks machinery. I also make and sell pens etc as part of my business. Al turned from metal wood or various plastics now adding silver gold etc to the mix. Currently experimenting with pmc 3.

Hi Steve, welcome to the forum!

Lorraine

Welcome Steve!!

Hi Steve

Welcome from me too

Sonia
    x

Hi Steve, I collect pens, mostly Parkers, Cross and that type of pen, one that I can easily get refills for as I use them in turn. I have a few older fountain pens, but they are just for looking at, and I seem to get in a lovely mess with them too, I prefer fine point ballpens. If you have a website I would love to take a look.

Quote Originally Posted by trapper View Post
    Hi well Im here as trapper names Steve though. I have a small design busines making components for pens clocks machinery. I also make and sell pens etc as part of my business. Al turned from metal wood or various plastics now adding silver gold etc to the mix. Currently experimenting with pmc 3.

Hi thanks for the comments, Sadly as yet I dont have a website and I am in the process of setting up a shop on etsy....... having now turned pro as a result of no other job. I can gladly send you some pictures of my work send me a pm with contact details or email me at stephen.french@fsmail.net I trade under the syle of The Franchini Pen Company. I can also supply you with refills and new nibs etc for fountain pens