Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Grotty Found Object To Useful Gadget.

Quote Originally Posted by Kwant View Post
    Ever since I read this thread I have had the tune for Steptoe and Son in my head :0)
    So have I now. Cheers, Cornelius! :-(

Melanie

http://www.spinysharklythings.com

Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    You have to clack your tongue for the hooves as well.
    I thought a couple of coconuts were de rigeur? But whether they can be carried by African or European swallows is another matter...
    (You'll have to excuse me, I've just started learning the Python scripting language and the examples are littered with Monty Python references)

Dennis apologies for the late reply, I should of introduced myself when I first started but am not that clued in when in comes to forums ( basically I didn't know how to !). Anyway I guess I'm a designer/maker or manufacturer.....what's the difference?? who lives in North Cornwall; I don't really have a speciality apart from paying the bills and due to my location everything is done 'in house' from refining to stone setting, well I say everything I don't do enammeling or photography yet. As for the jewellery I make anything and everything from the 2000 stone micro pave Pt wedding band to the 22ct earring butterfly; my knowledge mainly comes from the Birmingham jewellery where a did a sabatical using the Uni to it's full extent and the vast knowledge of the 'old school' art college folk; since my clients are all over the country 50% of my time is spent on the road where I travel over 1500 miles a week and although tiring it feels the mind to tackle the next jewellery problem. As for the forum well you can never have too much knowledge and if you travel the country like I do you'd be suprised what is out there!

Thank you Lopez, for taking time out to write your enviable CV. Such training as I have had came from adult education classes and short courses, so I envy you your Birmingham experience, but not so much the traveling.

Should you wish to, once you have signed in, you can click on 'My Profile', at the very top right of the page and paste an edited version of what you have written here, for others to enjoy. Regards, Dennis.
    Last edited by Dennis; 15-07-2012 at 03:26 PM.