Thread: Quiet!

Default Quiet!

It's all a lot quieter than it used to be, isn't it? Why is that do you think, given that we have 2,618 members, with 155 of them listed as active! Does everybody know everything then? Come on guys, to my certain knowledge there is always something we're unsure about or want to know more about. I'll start it off with some questions about enamelling (when I find the right 'department')
    Di x

Hi Di,
    Enameling sounds wonderful. That's one thing I want to get into.I love the lampworking. I use Bullseye (90Coe) glass, and some Boro glass. But mainly BE as we call it in the States.
    I have used a lot of copper and have a free source for it.So enameling sounds like a wonderful new project for me to do once my studio is up.I'll be looking for the correct department you post in for that.
    Janet

I warn you Janet, I think it's going to be very addictive. I did flirt with lamp working but it wasn't for me. I was soooo disappointed because I'm usually enthusiastic about everything I do; lampworking just didn't do it for me I'm afraid. I now have quite a number of glass rods lying around the house - the colours are divine. I'll stick to buying fabulous beads as and when though
    Di x

Di - trust me, I know nothing but it takes most of my time to get my head around the current posts on here let alone getting round to asking things!