Quote Originally Posted by geminilee View Post
    rty this Plastic Display Trays, 12 Compartments, 12cmx18cmx3.5cm
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	360_360_PCT105.JPG 
Views:	2 
Size:	29.1 KB 
ID:	3632
    Is this part of a quiz, or what?

Sorry, missed the tick box that said "delete all posts by this user". Just another individual who wanted us to be aware of where to buy wholesale jewelry (sic) cheap.

aww Peter I like seeing the crappy stuff it makes mine look not half bad :P

Quote Originally Posted by ps_bond View Post
    Sorry, missed the tick box that said "delete all posts by this user". Just another individual who wanted us to be aware of where to buy wholesale jewelry (sic) cheap.
    NP, could smell it the side of the channel

J

These folkes are very reasonable, not sure about shipping Kwant and Julian, but quality and prices are very good...http://www.boxdisplays.co.uk

Tabby are you trying to get me into trouble :0) if I have more boxes I would of course have to fill them up.......... coz they look kind of sad when empty :0( and I cannot resist the lure of sparkly.

True, buyt I have plenty of plastic boxes, I was looking for nice display boxes. Unfortunately euro findings has decided to give me a minimum order. That goes against the grain. I am in the habit of building relations not a commercial obligation. They are losing money,. But that said theirvmarket share is in fact a place the cookies gave to them! I am just sorry they let it go

J

Hi Julian, they did the same to me, there is no way that I could fulfil a minimum order as a hobby jeweller either. I also cant order from them for the same reason.

Quote Originally Posted by Julian View Post
    True, buyt I have plenty of plastic boxes, I was looking for nice display boxes. Unfortunately euro findings has decided to give me a minimum order. That goes against the grain. I am in the habit of building relations not a commercial obligation. They are losing money,. But that said theirvmarket share is in fact a place the cookies gave to them! I am just sorry they let it go

J

Quote Originally Posted by Kwant View Post
    Tabby are you trying to get me into trouble :0) if I have more boxes I would of course have to fill them up.......... coz they look kind of sad when empty :0( and I cannot resist the lure of sparkly.
    Hee hee......you seem to be suffering with the same symptoms I have ;D