Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Gemstone Display Boxes

These folkes are very reasonable, not sure about shipping Kwant and Julian, but quality and prices are very good...http://www.boxdisplays.co.uk

Tabby are you trying to get me into trouble :0) if I have more boxes I would of course have to fill them up.......... coz they look kind of sad when empty :0( and I cannot resist the lure of sparkly.

True, buyt I have plenty of plastic boxes, I was looking for nice display boxes. Unfortunately euro findings has decided to give me a minimum order. That goes against the grain. I am in the habit of building relations not a commercial obligation. They are losing money,. But that said theirvmarket share is in fact a place the cookies gave to them! I am just sorry they let it go

J

Quote Originally Posted by Kwant View Post
    Tabby are you trying to get me into trouble :0) if I have more boxes I would of course have to fill them up.......... coz they look kind of sad when empty :0( and I cannot resist the lure of sparkly.
    Hee hee......you seem to be suffering with the same symptoms I have ;D

Hi Julian, they did the same to me, there is no way that I could fulfil a minimum order as a hobby jeweller either. I also cant order from them for the same reason.

Quote Originally Posted by Julian View Post
    True, buyt I have plenty of plastic boxes, I was looking for nice display boxes. Unfortunately euro findings has decided to give me a minimum order. That goes against the grain. I am in the habit of building relations not a commercial obligation. They are losing money,. But that said theirvmarket share is in fact a place the cookies gave to them! I am just sorry they let it go

J