Thread: Please Please Please Vote For Me!

Post Please Please Please Vote For Me!

Hi everyone

I know I am being exceptionally cheeky here, but there is a competition running in Leicester which I entered, and I would really appreciate your votes. The competition was called The Big Idea, and me and my sister entered with the idea to open a local arts and crafts shop. We would sell local art and crafts at more reasonable commission prices than the local galleries, and offer a more homely feel to the shop. We also wanted to offer classes from ourselves and other crafts people. We entered a business plan, and had to do a Dragons Den style presentation to a panel of judges, and we managed to get into the final four! The prize was 1 months worth of free retail space in the smaller shopping centre in Leicester, and £1000 to set it up.

Voting started last thursday and we are currently losing to someone called Ruth Singer, who is a well known textile designer in Leicester and already had a successful business and books published.

This is an amazing opportunity for me and my sister, and also for other artists and crafts people to be able to sell their wares more easily, so I would really appreciate your votes. All you need to do is click on the link below which takes you to our video on youtube, sign in with your youtube account and click the like button.

Thank you very much

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-ObDi9UMfGU&sns=fb

Tried to "like" you but it said that this wasn't available at present. I'll try again later, good luck!

Lorraine

Duly liked!!!!

Lorraine