Our forum rules and etiquette is all pretty standard, we don't ask for much, however we do insist on the following:
1. Please refrain from using bad language. Always keep it clean, remember if it's not appropriate for children, then don't write it.
2. Spamming is forbidden. This also includes unauthorised advertising. Live links can be used after 15 posts only.
3. All new members will be moderated by myself before posts can be made. This may take up to 2 working days, however in the majority of occassions just a couple of hours.
4. Treat others as you want to be treated, with particular reference to intimidating behaviour which will not be tolerated for the good of the forum.
5. Signatures are limited to a small font and will be edited by mods and admin if they take up too much space (maximum 4 links).
6. Try to stay on topic.. (if the thread is about cards then keep the thread about cards, start a new thread for new topics)
7. No personal attacks, keep debates about opinions only...
8. Creation of duplicate membership accounts is frequently associated with spamming, bullying or other negative behaviour and will be addressed if it arises.
How we deal with rule breaks:
We reserve the right to ban any forum members who we believe to be breaking the rules. Also please note that these forum rules are not exhaustible, and may be added to at any given time.
If you feel this limits the site and/or your experience then please email/private message me.