How would you like 'your hints/tips' featured in a Cooksogold's e-mail to 30,000+ jewellers?
You would be crazy not to!! This fantastic prize is available to 3 lucky winners of our relaunch competition. To stand a chance of winning this amazing prize simply post your hints and tips on the forum and the posts deemed to be the most useful, helpful and original by our in-house designers will WIN! This incredible prize consists of a unique one-off e-mail designed by myself and our creative agency featuring the 3 winning 'tips' including links to your site/shop/blog and details about the jeweller. This one-off opportunity should not be missed out on as you may never again get the opportunity to gain such exposure, and if you don't win then you might just learn a trick or two!
Good luck and happy posting!!!
Terms and conditions
1. No purchase necessary. The closing date for the competition will be 29.08.2010. The 3 selected posts as judges by our in-house designer will win a one-off e-mail designed by our creative agency featuring the winners 'post' and hyperlink.
2. The draw will take place on 10.09.2010. Cookson Precious Metals in-house designer will judge the competition.
3. The draw is open to all Cookson Precious Metals customers and forum members who are UK residents and aged 18 years and over.
4. There are no competiton entry restrictions per person.
5. There is no cash alternative. Cookson Precious Metals reserves the right to change the prize for one of equivalent value.
6. The winner will be notified by e-mail or PM by 17.09.2010. The winner's names and county's will be available by sending a stamped addressed envelope to: The Competition Secretary, Marketing Department Cookson Precious Metals, 59-83 Vittoria Street. Birmingham B1 3NZ.
7. Employees of Cookson Precious Metals, their agents and families are excluded from the competition together with any person connected to the competition.
8. Entry into the draw is deemed as acceptance of the rules. The winner agrees to participate in any publicity in connection with the draw.
9. No correspondence will be entered into. The Competition Secretary's decision is final. The promoter is Cookson Precious Metals
10. Image/descriptions shown are for display purposes only, prize comprises of an e-mail featuring the competition winners to be sent to our database of 30,000 people.