Simply write a post on the Cooksongold forum for your chance to WIN £150's worth of Cookson product/s of your choice! The best post or thread started will WIN judged by one of our in-house designers, and of course multiple posts count as multiple entries so if you do happen to publish several posts, the more chance you will have of winning this fantastic prize!
This competition runs from Friday 8th January - Sunday 28th February, ends Midnight, so get posting, and remember it's not necessarily the length of the post, it's the quality and interest generated which will determine a great post so think along the lines of advice, topical issues, personal experiences, product recommendations and reviews, demonstrations etc. Good luck!
Terms & conditions
1. Entries are generated automatically following a post being published. Closing date for the draw will be 28.02.2010. The draw will take place on 05.03.2010. Cookson Precious Metals designer will pick the winner.
2. The competition is open to all Cookson Precious Metals customers aged 18 years and over.
3. Entries are unlimited.
4. There is no cash alternative. Cookson Precious Metals reserves the right to change the prize for one of equivalent value. The prize will consist of £150's worth of Cookson products of the winners choice.
5. The winner will be notified via e-mail by 12.03.2010. The winner's name and County will be made available by sending a stamped addressed envelope to: The Competition Secretary, Cookson Precious Metals, 59-83 Vittoria Street. Birmingham B1 3NZ.
6. Employees of Cookson Precious Metals, their agents and families are excluded from the draw together with any person connected to the draw.
7. Entry into the draw is deemed as acceptance of the rules. The winner agrees to participate in any publicity in connection with the draw.
8. No correspondence will be entered into. The Competition Secretary's decision is final. The promoter is Cookson Precious Metals.
9. The total prize value must be spent in one go.