Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Post a comment and WIN

Quote Originally Posted by apike View Post
    [COLOR="Blue"]Terms & conditions
    1. No purchases necessary. Forum members are entered automatically by posting comments. Entries go to the Marketing Department, Cookson Precious Metals, 59-83 Vittoria Street. Birmingham B1 3NZ. Closing date for the draw will be 31.10.2009. The draw will take place on 06.11.2009. Cookson Precious Metals Competition Secretary will make the draw.
    2. The Draw is open to all Cookson Precious Metals forum members aged 18 years and over.
    3. Entries are not limited to one per person, and are based on the number of comments posted.
    4. There is no cash alternative. Cookson Precious Metals reserves the right to change the prize for one of equivalent value.
    5. The winner will be notified by e-mail as well as on the forum by 20.11.2009. The winner's name and County will be made available by sending a stamped addressed envelope to: The Competition Secretary, Cookson Precious Metals, 59-83 Vittoria Street. Birmingham B1 3NZ.
    6. Employees of Cookson Precious Metals, their agents and families are excluded from the draw together with any person connected to the draw.
    7. Entry into the draw is deemed as acceptance of the rules. The winner agrees to participate in any publicity in connection with the draw.
    8. No responsibility is accepted for prize draw coupons lost, damaged or mislaid.
    9. No correspondence will be entered into. The Competition Secretary's decision is final. The promoter is Cookson Precious Metals.
    10. The prize comprises of 20 mystery jewellery-related products.
    Ye Gods Jo!! Your are a bit keen on this one aren't you!!!! Slow down girl! Chill! ...You still have to wait until the 6th until they actually make the draw..and then they won't let you know until the 20th!! You had better stock up on the tranquilisers until then!!!

lol just posting Bee just Posting xx

Yeah, yeah!!

.....Hey...good idea, Jo!! Let's get a few more in before midnight!!

lol x

Here's another post from me then!!

Lorraine

Aah hello Lorraine how you doing x

Hi
    Home since Sunday and feeling more like my old self every day. I keep going for walkies up and down the hall to try to get the muscles working, doing my foot raising exercises too. Haven't made it to my workbench yet - and I'm not allowed to bend (which is a pain!) but, NO MORE PAIN - sorry keep shouting that!!
    Lorraine

thats fab keep up the good work x

And then a whole week to wait

I'm still not sure that I entirely get what's required of me to enter - posting in specific threads or posting generally - and do you get one potential entry for each post made? I shan't worry about it, I've posted plenty since I joined, that will just have to do.

As each post is numbered, I wonder if they're just going to draw out 20 post numbers and the prize will go to the person who made that post? I think that's how I'd do it, if I were running it.

Glad you're still feeling good Lorraine - the mobility etc. will come with time - it's major surgery, you need to give yourself time to bounce back.